Chimney Rock Thursdays

I was doing fine until you did the reverse earn your DH to the dam then climbed back up. Who does that?!!!! Then saw the group go back up yellow on the other side of the 4 way. Fvck daaaaat. Great ride though. had to split cause of time anyways cause that girl out there and I went on a pinic. SMOKIN' just like the ride.

Dat bike wielding murderer woody, thats who.

She asked for my phone number. I told her no helmet, no digits.

Shiiiiiit, she can have my helmet and my number... and I guess what ever else she wants.:D

Good ride guys.

great ride. This was without a doubt the fastest moving group ride i've done in a while. Good Times. Looking forward to the next one.

Fun times.Was great to have a group that big move that fast.

Anyone planning on riding this week. Looks like it stayed dry today with a chance of a shower tonight. Ill try my best to make it.

I'm out. Rode there today. Some puddles but overall good conditions. Very little rain at all today in B-town.

Haven't ridden since crash at Waway. Going to try an easy hour at Allaire tomorrow. Hope to be back up to speed soon and see you guys at the rock, maybe next week.

I'm a maybe.
Mike or anyone else, feel free to take the helm on this one.

@MM: Sorry to hear you got banged up at wayway, heal up quick

Looks like most people are out. Ill probably be there between 530-600 if anyone wants to ride.

I'll be leaving the parking lot around 520 if anyone wants to join, brisk pace no drop, so far its a party of 2 shooting for 12 to 15 miles in 2 hours or less. Haven't been on the pain train ride but maybe someday.

I'll be there for a 4:30 start. Mike/Woody let me know what time you're going to be there and ill look for you.

Got some time to ride after work tomorrow and im thinkin of ridin here. Say... 4pm maybe ill see your group

ride hard and put it away muddy

Back
Top Bottom