Chimney Rock Thursdays

I Ride Bikes

Normally these rides are pretty fast. I would say intermediate+/advanced.

Ill be out of state for the holiday. Maybe next week if the weather is good. Have fun.

woody

Weather permitting, I'm planning to ride 4:30 till dark (8:15ish). Cat 1 endurance pack fodder pace, minimal stops, aiming for 30 miles.

Can swing thru lot to scoop up later starters - lemme know...

If any significant rain, I'll do Round Valley instead.

soulchild

Weather permitting, I'm planning to ride 4:30 till dark (8:15ish). Cat 1 endurance pack fodder pace, minimal stops, aiming for 30 miles.

I would just like to say that I wanna be like you when I grow up... that is all...

move alone, nothing else to see here...

AL.

Does more trail maintenance than you, without a he
Would like to join ya... but bike is in pieces.:(

MMuller

Would like to join you but I'm still in pieces. Actually rode today and felt good but will take a couple weeks before I'm up for the Thursday thing again. Have fun and see you soon.

Clapper

Can swing thru lot to scoop up later starters - lemme know...

If any significant rain, I'll do Round Valley instead.

I'm most likely in, I'll contact you later.

AL.

I'm gonna go today hopefully get this mtb back together.Had some issues off the bike i had to take care of.Im no roadie,I will be back on the trails soon and riding harder then before.

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
the rock was mint tuesday, im sure its going to be even better todee. hopefully it stays dry for yous doe

THATmanMANNY

wish I brought my bike today!

Can you mount weedwhacker to your barends? I was lashed up pretty good last time! I really like the DHs at RV

AL.

I will be riding this Thursday.Newmans lot 5 to 6 start.Anyone else want to join?

Top Bottom