Chimney Rock Conditions

Rode CR mid-week. A little muddy, usual spots, but overall good. Rode all color trails -all good. Today's rain will put the keibash on any Labor Day ride there. May head north tomorrow to HM or Waway.

Rode CR mid-week. A little muddy, usual spots, but overall good. Rode all color trails -all good. Today's rain will put the keibash on any Labor Day ride there. May head north tomorrow to HM or Waway.

cush lot 9:30 on 9/4......

Any ideas? I need to try out something on bike and prefer not to drive all the at to creek. Maybe just yellow?

Rode this am. Red and orange are rideable , yellow too, though a bit slick. Should improve through the day.
On the other hand. Blue white and ballfields wet and should be avoided.

Rode CR this afternoon and echo what Stilluf said - Red and Orange were in great condition, mud in usual pots. Didn't ride Yellow. White by ballfield loop was pretty good too, usual mud before/after log-overs. Didn't ride rest of white or any of Blue.

Conditions are solid as of today 9/8 on all trails except I didn't venture onto Blue. Still damp in spots and some lingering puddles but nothing to stop from pedaling. Leaves are starting to fall so things will get interesting over the next few weeks.

IMG_1053.PNG
Thank you Kirt. Grab a cupcake. They don't cost nothin.

Anyone ride CR today have a condition report? Particularly blue. Going to be there tomorrow morning.

Also have to add that I drove through Watching Reservation on the way home. 10:30am, gorgeous fall morning. Not a single car at the Skytop parking lot. Yes, Mr. Chariman, Watchung is definitely overused.

And somebody told me the trails are in great shape, too.

Great conditions last night -
Couple of low collection spots still have mud, but they have high edges! (yeah, i know, lensing.) we'll get to the repair soon.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions