Chimney Rock Conditions

good reason to avoid blue as I usually do, Is the log over close to the road? I don't recall one, unless there's another ground hornet nest

Based on the previous description it sounds like a second hornets nest. Anyone have any knowledge on how to combat these things? Naplam? Dragonglass?

good reason to avoid blue as I usually do, Is the log over close to the road? I don't recall one, unless there's another ground hornet nest

The log over is at the very top of the climb. It's been there for years.

I avoid Blue because hornets, also skip red because of hawk and then the white trail connector is closed, so there is that and I heard that a wild boar was loose on Orange also yellow has sticker bushes.

How is it over by the ballfields?

tumblr_nu89cuomJT1s2wio8o1_r1_500.gif

Rode Red -> Orange -> Yellow -> Orange -> Red Sunday morning. Great conditions. One hold out mud patch on middle red. But conditions are trending towards too dry.

Fun to run into the MTBNJ crew on Orange. They looked cute in their matching jerseys and mandex.
Meant to add that there's a double tree down on yellow, on trail between fire road and four way. @Kirt

Walked a bit today. Looks like it got little to no rain. Dawn patrol Saturday am. Y'all be cool. Cory Feldman sucks.

Was hoping to get in a ride in the am as well. Maybe it will just be a drizzle overnight.

@Kirt

aka @curt, @kurt, @cort

Is the TM next Wednesday 8/16 @ 6pm still on and where is the spot to meat?

Yes but still waiting to hear back from Park people with details. Hoping to work to clear Yellow. mark your calendar & Stay tuned.

Unfortunately I have do something with my girlfriend's family that day. Would help out in some other way if needed. Don't have a ton of knowledge of trail maintence but could trim some thorns or something haha

I'm gonna laugh when the first storm comes and washes it away

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions