CHALLENGE: Post your oldest bike t-shirt.

Since you said oldest bike tshirt and not mtb tshirt, I'll submit this gem: 1988 liberty Nationals at Braddock bmx, North Bergen NJ. Some serious names have signed this garment.

IMG_20171109_205934454.jpg

I can make out all the names except one:
eddy king, todd blazer, pistol pete loncarevich, mike king, chris mad dog moeller, rick palmer, charles townsend, greg hill, gary ellis, billy griggs, travis chipres, shelby james, eric rupe, and tony ??? from mcs.

Last edited:
Hecklers! Monster T. Magura hydro rim breaks that eventually crushed my rims. @jimvreeland knows them wells.
It was the break out year of the big bangers. Courses went across ski trails instead of down them. Saw like 8 snapped frames that day. Next year we both had super8s.

Still run an original pair of Maguras on my trials bike...

I think this is the oldest I got. A sweatshirt that made it to the dryer so now my wife can wear it.

27612F40-08D2-4422-92E2-545923585518.jpeg

I know it’s not a shirt, but this is one of the few pint glasses that has survived my clumsiness, drunkenness and ancient dishwasher (that washes dishes like a sandblaster).

FB44A627-D844-46C2-9D3D-15F84C86401F.jpeg

I had the second shirt my first year. That was such a great event and a great place to ride. Shame it's not the same...
I went back a few years ago. Camped at the lake and rode some good stuff. But yeah, the BS with the state gamelands and mtb sucks...

24h Allamuchy 2006

I looked all over for the shirt and now I can't find it. I know I have it somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom