Car-spotting thread

View attachment 60476
Funny looking taxi.
Most of the cars here are funny looking. And they put all the steering wheels on the wrong side. :shrug:

At least it's a real taxi. I'll never forget seeing one of these with 10 people stuffed in/hanging on the back of it

99.jpg

Thats pretty ridiculous.

Side note...I didnt realize they were using co2 to power parachutes now

Thats pretty ridiculous.

Side note...I didnt realize they were using co2 to power parachutes now

i'm not sure how they get the launch power to the road without wheel tubs, and wider rubber.
Or have the quarters been flared? Looks like the lip (if there was one) has been trimmed.

i'm not sure how they get the launch power to the road without wheel tubs, and wider rubber.
you can put 315 wide tires on a stock s550 mustang...so like a 315/40-18 slick...Thats 12.4" wide....WAYYYY wider than I could fit on my old 67 for example.

RE: wife's black car

where in CNJ area is there a touchless car wash where she doesn't have to power wash herself?
I'm talking drive in and rinsing off from top to underbody with with water, no soap

Wonder if that is a V10 version...if so...Man that must sound awesome in a tunnel

Additionally, fuck taking my nice car in there and having it dented by falling ceiling tiles among other thing

Back
Top Bottom