Car-spotting thread

I recently bought a CPO'd SUV to haul kids and junk (mostly our bike and fishing shit) on vacations. Was originally registered in PA so no front plate, and I told the dealer to leave it off. I think as long as your not driving a tinted and slammed Civic or Scooby with an obnoxiously loud exhaust, you should be ok. Also, just about every Cayman or 911 I (never mind Lambo or Fezo) I see is missing the front plate. I think the real crime is to put a front plate on any of those.

I drive a slammed MK6 GTI with no exhaust, no plate, and no inspection sticker. No issues in 3 years. When I had my MK4 GTI I got pulled over almost everyday. Certain cars definitely draw more attention than others...

Saw 4 in a row. It was the delorean club going to a local car show. Total there were around 9 of them. Gentleman i know owns one and i got to drive it for a day. Never felt like more of a rockstar than when i was in it. Those cars get a ton of attention. More than my bright orange porsche !

Cool fact about the DeLoreans is that you can easily drop a small-block V8 into there, I had a neighbor that did that. Instantly dials up to the cool factor when you hear one with straight pipes. And I notice you snuck in that you have an orange Porsche. GT-3?

Nice! That car doesn't need to be orange to get looks, guy in my town has a white one that draws the same stares. I'm looking into getting a humble CPO'd Cayman, or a CPO'd C63. Prices for the Cayman are surprisingly affordable, but the problem is that everyone who got one other than the GTS skimped out on either PASM or Sport Chrono, either of which is a must-have.

Nice! That car doesn't need to be orange to get looks, guy in my town has a white one that draws the same stares. I'm looking into getting a humble CPO'd Cayman, or a CPO'd C63. Prices for the Cayman are surprisingly affordable, but the problem is that everyone who got one other than the GTS skimped out on either PASM or Sport Chrono, either of which is a must-have.
Its actually funny, but when on the rare occasion that i take her out i barely get any looks. Which is honestly fine by me, i bought it for the investment not as a "look at my small penis" car. Caymans are fantastic cars, honestly can't go wrong with one. Early gen cars are getting pretty cheap. Look for a Cayman R, itll prob be cheaper then the cpo'd car and may be a bit more fun !

'reverted back to stock'

why would one want to do that? the caged beast would be way too much fun to give up.

Glad i could help ! Sometimes we all need a reminder. Here's how i originally bought her before reverting back to stock. She was a caged beast!

There's a guy in Summit that goes to cross fit next door. I'm not sure what he has done to it but the building shakes when he starts it up. Such a monster.

There's a place across the street from my house that builds RWB 911 race cars and every once in a while they rip one around the block. So much want.

Rolls and AMG MB. Probably saw 6 rolls or Bentleys in an hour walking around a few blocks in Sarasota

22794356_124195978264892_2618682465639727104_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom