Car-spotting thread

my coworker chris wins this year
XZVd0qc.jpg
I hope that's not a phony licence plate on there!

wow, thats like 200 horsepower in that parking lot.

bad pic..but I saw this in 287 this morning...67 427 corvette...What was unusual was that the guy driving was wearing white gloves as to not get finger prints on anything...he was also being followed by a c6 corvette. I guess they were delivering it somewhere.
cXxKVKf.jpg

I first saw one of these a couple of weeks ago and now I really want one. How does it handle? I ask because I used to have an Xterra and I loved it but it always felt like it could tip over on a curve when I was going over 60, and I can't seem to drive two blocks without going over 60. I currently have an Impreza Sport, which is great on gas and feels like it's glued to the ground, but I'm kind of "meh" about it - I think I just prefer bigger cars that can carry more stuff. The TRD Pro can do that and it looks really cool (what else would I ever want in a car?)

wow, thats like 200 horsepower in that parking lot.

bad pic..but I saw this in 287 this morning...67 427 corvette...What was unusual was that the guy driving was wearing white gloves as to not get finger prints on anything...he was also being followed by a c6 corvette. I guess they were delivering it somewhere.
cXxKVKf.jpg

66-67 - 427 My Fav

I first saw one of these a couple of weeks ago and now I really want one. How does it handle? I ask because I used to have an Xterra and I loved it but it always felt like it could tip over on a curve when I was going over 60, and I can't seem to drive two blocks without going over 60. I currently have an Impreza Sport, which is great on gas and feels like it's glued to the ground, but I'm kind of "meh" about it - I think I just prefer bigger cars that can carry more stuff. The TRD Pro can do that and it looks really cool (what else would I ever want in a car?)

The 4Runner TRD PRO drives great, nice controlled body roll and no blowing around on the highway at 80 mph. It's a solid body on frame truck. I really like the size, very room but not to big. The off-road tires are a little noisy but that comes with the territory.

So I got rid of my pickup and I'm feeling lost without a utilitarian car/truck. Is it bad a want a wrangler unlimited? Adventure SUV with convertible top. Hard to resist. I don't want to fall into these wrangler moms mall crawling but I can't help myself! And the plethora of them I've seen as of late is jaw dropping. Then you have the horribly modified ones, the legitimate offroad ones, the ones with cute stickers, the stock ones (my pick). But damn every used decent deal I've looked at is rotting from the inside out. Any 2012+ price is mind blowing. When did this become a thing? My next door neighbor just got a new Smokey Mountain edition and jealousy kills me everyday!

Used Wrangler prices have always been pretty high. I can't imagine the profit margin on those...

Back
Top Bottom