62 Galaxie hardtop
View attachment 56004
69 barracuda
View attachment 56005
View attachment 56006
71 challenger

Half restored gto
View attachment 56007
Any interior pics of the half restored goat?

forgive me @RSAmerica but im shocked that someone with such an awesome collection of cars would post a picture of a GODDAM BATTLESHIP GREY VOLKSWAGEN :)

giphy.webp

^like 73,000 times more interesting than any modern VW product

Just wait like 2 years, you will be able to buy one of those Arteons for penny on the dollar like every other upscale VW

That's funny. I wanted to share this listing I saw today. I don't know anything about mustangs but it looks promising? Shit, I don't know. Flame me if you want. But it is greyish.

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/1978-ford-mustang-ii-cobra/6264836714.html

View attachment 56056
This is a Mustang II....If Raiders of the Lost Ark was a 1965 Mustang...the 74-78 Mustang II was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I mean all engines from this time period were truly awful, but the car itself was just as terrible as the engine. 5 seconds after i post this, @Santapez will post how ford sold many of them.....which I mean so what? the best selling car ever is the VW beetle and we know what a terrible pile of shit that thing is.

This is a Mustang II....If Raiders of the Lost Ark was a 1965 Mustang...the 74-78 Mustang II was Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I mean all engines from this time period were truly awful, but the car itself was just as terrible as the engine. 5 seconds after i post this, @Santapez will post how ford sold many of them.....which I mean so what? the best selling car ever is the VW beetle and we know what a terrible pile of shit that thing is.

Ha yeah I think the 5L v8 in mine put out like 140 hp

I'll fully say that the Mustang II is a complete and utter piece of shit. But it's an example of the the affect that the government program of putting drugs in the drinking water supply at that time.

Mustang II
Bell Bottoms
Curly Hair / Perms on guys
Disco
Brown suits

My issue isn't that the Mustang II sucked, it's with it not being popular. Ford sold a ton of them. And really they were probably better than most other cars at the time. But in reality the Mustang for most of it's life was a crappy car based on whatever Ford had laying around.

Back
Top Bottom