Book of Paul H

So my dropper got delivered today...

CFO: you got a package
Me: Cool!
CFO: what is it?
Me: you know.... bike stuff
CFO: how much was it?
Me: $30
CFO: haven't seen the garage in a while. Gonna need to go see what's in there.

I'm fucked....

I'm fucked....

put a car in there, so she cant get inside (if its actually a problem that she knows what youv been buying :shrug:)

Wolf tooth dropper remote... whats the difference between the regular one and the light action one?

Yes you did!

@qclabrat - from cush, we turned around at the bsa camp, climbed to the fork for the campground road and split-up. Vic went "up" -
they were quick too - could see them up on the ridge a couple times, and met at the telephone almost the same time.

they did close one of the trails that split off to the right, but it just went high, and came back to red. i think it went off property.
excellent berry picking in there.
I forgot you guys did that.
I definitely what to do that ride again.

Wolf tooth dropper remote... whats the difference between the regular one and the light action one?

You could have gotten their Loam remote, there was an offer when paired with the dropper post. I would still go with the Wolftooth because integration with brake levers but the camp version has it's own reasons to exist...

i'll be up to pick up my RDO next week. ;)
got you covered. you had it delivered to work, because no sales tax that way. favor for a friend.
so i bought you a $30 dropper.....

1553129071944.png

You guys are having a field day with this lol
Already moved some stuff :D

Next question... you think that round rubber plug looking thing is how the dropper cable is routed?
20190320_204827.jpg

I'm fucked....

Hang stuff from ceiling. point out stuff on floor. have CFO wear a baseball hat or other hat with a brim to keep warm. brim should obscure view of ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom