Book of Paul H

Its primarily at the office. Don't have much issues at home.
Have no idea what kinda BS crap they have here... it is an old building

But yes, I am allergic to dust mites but no mold
I wake up in the morning and I feel completely normal but as soon as I am in the office, shit goes south. Maybe I am just allergic to work?
could be air pollution, do you feel anything while walking to the office? What about your previous job? Maybe you're allergic to NYC

could be air pollution, do you feel anything while walking to the office? What about your previous job? Maybe you're allergic to NYC
This thing started when we moved offices.
When I go outside for a bit, it clears up so its not NYC. I think its something in the office but wished I knew exactly what it was so that I can start a conversation with my employers.

Isn't everyone allergic to stinkin NYC?? And literally stinkin - garbage, smelly food and car exhaust in the streets, acrid eau de piss in the subways.

This thing started when we moved offices.
When I go outside for a bit, it clears up so its not NYC. I think its something in the office but wished I knew exactly what it was so that I can start a conversation with my employers.
1539274898058.png

So... I am on corticosteroids for my sinus issue.
It aint doing crap for my sinus but working wonders on my ribs! On the RW ride, I definitely did something to my ribs because it has been aching more since then. Without the steroids, nagging pain on the right side when taking deep breathes. But I am getting concerned with my sinus. This shit has been going on since at least last March. Multiple doctor visits including with ENT and an allergist. On my last visit, the doc said to stay on the steroids and nasal spray for 2 weeks and if no improvement, make another appointment with the ENT. What could this stupid crap be? Its starting to take its toll as the congestion in sinus makes it difficult to concentrate at work... which why I have been goofing off here and doing minimal work. I am totally fine outdoors but it acts up indoors. Ah..... sucks to be me.

could be a fungus! nice.
ask for the extra large rhinoscope.
might need to scan your head too - this should be interesting. pictures of insides coming.

does it drain when eating hot-spicy food?
esp wasabi type?

could be a fungus! nice.
ask for the extra large rhinoscope.
might need to scan your head too - this should be interesting. pictures of insides coming.

does it drain when eating hot-spicy food?
esp wasabi type?
I am not sure... but I think so...
Extra large rhinoscope sounds painful

Everyday, there seems to be progress on the garage now. I guess I need to start thinking about how to arrange it so I can "try" to fit a car and have a work bench around it. Its not going to be easy as it is a small garage. Thinking about making a bench straight across the end of the garage and and make some storage area underneath it. Anyone got a circular saw I can borrow so I can cut off all my fingers? Home Depot is going to be my best friend. I prolly won't be able to store my 4 bikes in there. Prior to the fire, I had couple of bikes hanging but back then, the car I had was a sedan. Now, its a SUV and its taller so I doubt I would have the clearance. Should ask @Mtbdog to come take a look when the garage is built so that he can give me some ideas. Maybe have @arangov3 come over too and have him build me a toilet in there. Finally... send blue prints to the supreme leader, @qclabrat for his stamp of approval. lol

One thing is certain, since I will have a lot of work to do in there, will need to stock up on some cheap beers.

We can help out with saws, nailers, tape measure,whatever you need ,even band-aids!!! But I don't drink so you better have good food,(not mickey D). Hot wings from Jimmy Geez in Haledon!!THERMO NUCLEAR

We can help out with saws, nailers, tape measure,whatever you need ,even band-aids!!! But I don't drink so you better have good food,(not mickey D). Hot wings from Jimmy Geez in Haledon!!THERMO NUCLEAR
Jimmy Geez? Never been there. You are hot wing fan too?
I went to school in Buffalo.... love wings!

oooh, you can use houzz and pintrest for ideas!

1539429278195.png

I think the bikes might still go overhead, or maybe an over/under by the bars and saddle?
They can get tighter to the wall if by turning the handlebars, maybe the less ridden ones?

I like the idea of the bench across the front. maybe use some bins underneath to keep things separated,
dry, and bug free? Slot wall or pegboard above. maybe some hanging shelves if there is room
this is a bit oversize, but same idea http://a.co/d/93M4iWu

Glad there is progress.

Everyday, there seems to be progress on the garage now. I guess I need to start thinking about how to arrange it so I can "try" to fit a car and have a work bench around it. Its not going to be easy as it is a small garage. Thinking about making a bench straight across the end of the garage and and make some storage area underneath it. Anyone got a circular saw I can borrow so I can cut off all my fingers? Home Depot is going to be my best friend. I prolly won't be able to store my 4 bikes in there. Prior to the fire, I had couple of bikes hanging but back then, the car I had was a sedan. Now, its a SUV and its taller so I doubt I would have the clearance. Should ask @Mtbdog to come take a look when the garage is built so that he can give me some ideas. Maybe have @arangov3 come over too and have him build me a toilet in there. Finally... send blue prints to the supreme leader, @qclabrat for his stamp of approval. lol

One thing is certain, since I will have a lot of work to do in there, will need to stock up on some cheap beers.
Let's start with rough dimensions. It's a rectangular cube right? Any chance they can have the ceiling pitched or even not sheet rock the ceiling. There's lots of room up there

There is really no ceiling in the way they constructed it. Its basically an open triangle with 3 wooden frames running across it. When I had the bikes hanging, there was maybe a foot of space between the roof of the car and the bike handlebars. Also, we are thinking about moving in the next year or two... will still stay in Wayne but to a bigger place so my kid can stay in the same school. Sell the condo and buy a townhouse or something. So... I don't want to dump all sorts of money in this place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom