Be wary of Strava jersey sizes

Yeah they aren't much different in size. Just ordered an XXL july climbing jersey (it's wifey-approved bright yellow)
It is possible that a women's jersey may fit better doe to more boobage room and will be softer on the hips.

I just checked the cost of these jerseys, you could be getting a better quality jerseys that fits better for this cost. Just Sayin'

It is possible that a women's jersey may fit better doe to more boobage room and will be softer on the hips.

I just checked the cost of these jerseys, you could be getting a better quality jerseys that fits better for this cost. Just Sayin'

Do they make women's XXXXXL? I should probably get another Rapha, that (in L) fits well. The one I have is kinda heavy for hot weather.

was thinking about getting that giro helmet for the climbing challenge. how do heads run?
my mom said i had a big head. so did some of the F's i've dated.....is fat head the same as big head?
this seems to be the size my head gets when drinking according to others. i respond to it now.

My dad always called me a fathead but I take a M helmet. With just one dimension (noggin circumference) helmets are easier to size. Jerseys have to fit chest, gut, guns, shoulders & neck.

get a tri top - those types are allowed to have arms....

d17e4c6805939cd076f1e083bb0b0669.jpg

Do they make women's XXXXXL? I should probably get another Rapha, that (in L) fits well. The one I have is kinda heavy for hot weather.
As luck would have it, the Rapha sale starts today:

So for a few more dollars you can get a nice jersey instead of these strava ones: However, there are limited options for non-wool blends, which the one you have is:
Lightweight Jersey is a wool blend but lighter than the one you have. I still found it alittle warm when it is humid.
Pro Team Jersey excellent summer jersey in electric green. Very breathable and skin tight fit. However, you need to ride fast while wearing this, so may not be for you. The pro team aero jersey is fantastic, but even more skin tight than the regular proteam. It is actually my most favorite Rapha jersey at the moment but it wont leave much to the imagination.

I would recommend the super light jersey to you but it isnt on sale.

As luck would have it, the Rapha sale starts today:

So for a few more dollars you can get a nice jersey instead of these strava ones: However, there are limited options for non-wool blends, which the one you have is:
Lightweight Jersey is a wool blend but lighter than the one you have. I still found it alittle warm when it is humid.
Pro Team Jersey excellent summer jersey in electric green. Very breathable and skin tight fit. However, you need to ride fast while wearing this, so may not be for you. The pro team aero jersey is fantastic, but even more skin tight than the regular proteam. It is actually my most favorite Rapha jersey at the moment but it wont leave much to the imagination.

I would recommend the super light jersey to you but it isnt on sale.

Yeah I just saw the email. Might spring for a pro team - question is whether to get L or XL?

Yeah I just saw the email. Might spring for a pro team - question is whether to get L or XL?
If you dont mind being out the $$ for a bit, order both and return one, that will also bump you to the amount for free shipping. The fabric is stretchy for a tight fit, so if a large fit you in the other rapha you have, it should work for that jersey. Get the matching socks.

If you dont mind being out the $$ for a bit, order both and return one, that will also bump you to the amount for free shipping. The fabric is stretchy for a tight fit, so if a large fit you in the other rapha you have, it should work for that jersey. Get the matching socks.

Good idea, think I'll go that route.

Back to strava shirts, I also have a couple of strava 10K running tight-fit tech tees (they are really lightweight and great for hot days on the trail, running or riding). Anywho, they are also made by Cuore and the L fits me perfectly, which supports my theory that Cuore cycling jersey's are designed for a stick figure with the upper body of 14 year old boy :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom