Be wary of Strava jersey sizes

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No we all keep clicking back here to see just how retarded the thread keeps getting. Impressive that it's gone to 11 now.

Blair

If you have a strava jersey, does that mean that everyone should yield to the jersey wearer? Even the horse/hiker sign?

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
11809827_1480250685602214_878938655_n.jpg

Bro, it's the pattern (the dots) messing with your mind, making you think it's tight. I personally prefer my sleeves extra tight, makes the veins pop out on my Pythons, a little extra definition.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Looks like some pulling between your man-boobs, but otherwise looks pretty normal. Maybe you and @Mountain Bike Mike can have a muscle-off some day.

Fat americans are different. Mainly because people aren't fat like they are in the US.

People from other lands smell though, and you have to take a lot of bad with some of the good on the topless and nude beaches. Pluses and minuses bro.

rick81721

Lothar
Bro, it's the pattern (the dots) messing with your mind, making you think it's tight. I personally prefer my sleeves extra tight, makes the veins pop out on my Pythons, a little extra definition.

Nice theory but it's not the dots. it's the tournequet-like constriction on my guns and chest that told me it was too tight

Top Bottom