6 Mile Run Conditions

only had a chance to ride canal to the concrete bridge since i was running out of daylight, but conditions were perfect, hopefully going to ride the rest of the park tomorrow.

awesome work clearing the 27 side.

Last edited:
Conditions are perfect. Get it before some weather event happens. :mad:

New re-route and bridge:
giphy.webp

80s-hannibal-the-a-team-l3vR6aasfs0Ae3qdG

Last edited:
@M3Tim your link no worky worky

only got a chance to ride blue and red today since i was cutting short on catching the yankees (great game and win)

the blue reroute is awesome, possibly my new favorite part of the park. saw a few other people out the excited to see the change as well.

only got a chance to ride blue and red today since i was cutting short on catching the yankees (great game and win)

the blue reroute is awesome, possibly my new favorite part of the park. saw a few other people out the excited to see the change as well.
@02camaro How about now?

I'm super stoked on it too. Going to let the natural lines form a bit better and then tune it up a bit more shortly.

Yep, was there today... awesome reroute on blue! Like was said, conditions are great... Get there before the rain arrives on Monday night and Tuesday.

Yep, was there today... awesome reroute on blue! Like was said, conditions are great... Get there before the rain arrives on Monday night and Tuesday.

Think I passed you on red? I remember passing a dude with an uber beard wearing a light green jacket.

very light rain right now - doesn't look like we got much at all.
and the radar looks like we might be spared the hard stuff this morning.

Yep same here. Light rain. Breezy. Summer just won’t go away.

Bone dry under the trees again. It’s like the pump track just got a quick spray down.

did blue/white/red starting from canal. a few small wet spots but not bad at all. careful of the slippery acorns and tennis ball looking things

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions