6 Mile Run Conditions

There's a large tree down on blue, just after the big log ride heading in from canal, it's a couple ft diameter. Also a large log on the new natural berm at the blackwells mill bridge. The new bridge was still there (of course!), but it looks like it had a good test, there was some flotsam on it so must have flooded. Concrete bridge was dry this evening.

There's a large tree down on blue, just after the big log ride heading in from canal, it's a couple ft diameter. Also a large log on the new natural berm at the blackwells mill bridge. The new bridge was still there (of course!), but it looks like it had a good test, there was some flotsam on it so must have flooded. Concrete bridge was dry this evening.
Big tree.

Attachments

• IMG_4995.JPG
    IMG_4995.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 275
No, the one on the berm is small and not across the trail. It sticks out into the berm, but is easily avoidable.

jdog & crew: LOVE all the new stuff!!! Rode yesterday. Conditions were close to ideal sans a few puddles in the usual places. Could feel a sh!t eating grin on my face as I finished at sunset. Would have been a perfect ride with the exception of a few knuckleheads that haven't a clue about trail etiquette (worse when your paths cross in both directions). Can never understand why some people don't offer a simple "thank you" to others that stop to allow them room to pass (even if they don't realize they should be the one yielding).

jdog & crew: LOVE all the new stuff!!! Rode yesterday. Conditions were close to ideal sans a few puddles in the usual places. Could feel a sh!t eating grin on my face as I finished at sunset. Would have been a perfect ride with the exception of a few knuckleheads that haven't a clue about trail etiquette (worse when your paths cross in both directions). Can never understand why some people don't offer a simple "thank you" to others that stop to allow them room to pass (even if they don't realize they should be the one yielding).

These are the same people that drive horribly, Park like a holes and basically go through life unaware of how selfish they are.

I doubt anything really froze, it takes a few days below freezing for the ground to cool down that much.

Lots of crunchy leaves at Lew Mo, but ground was the same, suppose 6mr would be the same till it warmed a bit

It was crunchy until about 10:00 AM, and then peanut butter.

Seems the rut season started already.

Nice re-route and berms at the new bridge.

since we are here to ask. How does everyone think 6mr will be Tuesday at night? 11/14/17

Last time ive been there its been super super dry. It rained but it hasn't been consistently raining to make it a mud fest.

since we are here to ask. How does everyone think 6mr will be Tuesday at night? 11/14/17

Last time ive been there its been super super dry. It rained but it hasn't been consistently raining to make it a mud fest.

Yesterday afternoon the trail ranged from soft to mud. After today's rain it is probably ranging from no-fun-at-all to stop-rutting-up-the-trail. Probably will need til the weekend to dry out a bit.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions