6 Mile Madness This Saturday 11am

Don't get me started on what you've all done with our language!!!

Nope, not aimed at you. Aimed at Madness' .sig file. Didn't mean to come across as piling on to the critique of your writing style.

But, in all honesty, you could stand to use a comma or two here and there as well :D

im making a effort to start. i text the same way that i post, wonder if my friends think the same way? i even try to spell correctly for the most part pending how butchered the word is.

Last edited:
im making a effort to start. i text the same way that i post, wonder if my friends think the same way? i even try to spell correctly for the most part pending how butchered the word is.

I think texting is a little different since it so annoying to type on those darn phones. I know I let more slide with text messages.

I suppose all of you have nothing better to do at work. I'm gonna have to break out the blue pickup, orange bike, lime green jersey, winter shoes, and inflatable buddy.
I think we need feats of strength at the MTBNJ picnic after all this nonsense. :mad3:
BTW, how's my grammar & punctuation?? :hmmm:

Not really, I could care less about the P word. But it sure marks a big fat f'ing red X on his back, and any ride he leads.

The sig is something that I am constantly saying to a couple of my friends that ride with me that are still trying to get in shape.
If it puts a big red X on my back on group rides with people then that also is a good thing cause it makes me push myself that much harder to live up to it.
If it's inaproperate I will gladly change it without any question.
And as far as the spelling goes, I thought I spelled it wrong but I was not sure and I forgot about till it was just brought up. Now will somebody with the proper juice please lock this thread so we can all get on with our lives.

deadair.jpg

How's this !!

Back
Top Bottom