6 Mile Madness This Saturday 11am

Ok here's the rundown so we can end this already..........

1. I missed a ride that I joked around and talked some smack about before I missed it.

2. I got a week of flack for missing the ride.

3. I tried to organize another ride that was almost a success, but there were some minor problems.........NO BIG DEAL

4. So feelings were expressed and it esculated into something it shouldn't have.

5. I got really hurt on the ride but feel even worse that my ride has caused all this.

Bottom line is we are all here because we love mountain biking, and it's a place were we can meet new people and almost never have to ride by ourselves if we don't want to. I have meet a lot of really cool people on here and I don't think that anyone that is on here has not done the same.

Let's Please End This Shit And Get Back To Riding Together And Enjoying Playing In The Dirt...........

im still mad at you for passing me in the shoulder by ritas, but i guess ill get over it soon ;)

4. So feelings were expressed and it esculated into something it shouldn't have.

i'm thinking the same thing. i said some things it got out of hand. and i promise when i see the dude in the lot next time i will talk this about this with him no problem. internet tough guy isn't the issue trust me, its not about that. are we done?

1. I missed a ride that I joked around and talked some smack about before I missed it.

2. I got a week of flack for missing the ride.

3. I tried to organize another ride that was almost a success, but there were some minor problems.........NO BIG DEAL

5. I got really hurt on the ride but feel even worse that my ride has caused all this.

How about:

6. I changed my sig on Tuesday...?

;)

cause it has the P word in it. see i'm not using bad words or being an internet tough guy.

Not really, I could care less about the P word. But it sure marks a big fat f'ing red X on his back, and any ride he leads.

double space after a period

Not really, I could care less about the P word. But it sure marks a big fat f'ing red X on his back, and any ride he leads.

oh, i guess you're right. ***** to you isn't a big deal compared to Slam pig huh?
im really trying to be a better poster upper. im using proper punctuation. my English was never the issue it was my punctuation the whole time.

i think 6 mile should be the location for a new action-reality show. Madness can lead rides and then everyone bitches and complains, I think it would be great TV. New riders can also intentionally be dropped in the twisties right at dusk and we can all watch them like the 6 mile witch project. I vote the groundhog to play the witch, I wonder if he will just leave teeth after he eats em?

I am bored at work, sorry.

oh, i guess you're right. ***** to you isn't a big deal compared to Slam pig huh?

I don't use double spaces after a period.

When you use the expression "slam hog", you were referring to going out, getting drunk, and taking some random woman home for sexual purposes. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was, in fact, a woman. Not that there's anything wrong with the alternative, of course.

Madness is just referring to the word "wimp". This isn't semantics. It's the intent that makes a difference. If Madness uses the word in an offending manner I'll toss him in the Penalty Box with the helmet-less rider.

I should know better to stay shut up

I don't get the .sig, either. Why would someone encourage me to continue pimping during a bike ride (i.e. - Keep peddling *****)?

It would be more appropriate (though immature, maybe) to tell me to keep riding (e.g. - "Keep pedaling, *****" or the like).

Commas are important.
Hearing "You suck, tommyjay" makes me sad; OTOH, "You suck tommyjay" makes me happy.

Completely joking - please no one take offense. Just let's end this debacle already and get back to biking.

i think 6 mile should be the location for a new action-reality show. Madness can lead rides and then everyone bitches and complains, I think it would be great TV. New riders can also intentionally be dropped in the twisties right at dusk and we can all watch them like the 6 mile witch project. I vote the groundhog to play the witch, I wonder if he will just leave teeth after he eats em?

I am bored at work, sorry.

It should be on ESPN 8 "The Ocho" right after the 6 hour marathon of the "World's Strongest Man" and right before "Extreme Tiddly WINKS" !! I think they can get Jason Bateman to do the commentary !! It would air about 2:30 am !!

I don't get the .sig, either. Why would someone encourage me to continue pimping during a bike ride (i.e. - Keep peddling *****)?

It would be more appropriate (though immature, maybe) to tell me to keep riding (e.g. - "Keep pedaling, *****" or the like).

Commas are important.
Hearing "You suck, tommyjay" makes me sad; OTOH, "You suck tommyjay" makes me happy.

Completely joking - please no one take offense. Just let's end this debacle already and get back to biking.

:rofl: this thread is awesome

lol

I don't use double spaces after a period.

When you use the expression "slam hog", you were referring to going out, getting drunk, and taking some random woman home for sexual purposes. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was, in fact, a woman. Not that there's anything wrong with the alternative, of course.

Madness is just referring to the word "wimp". This isn't semantics. It's the intent that makes a difference. If Madness uses the word in an offending manner I'll toss him in the Penalty Box with the helmet-less rider.

thank you.

Commas are important.

commas are important. i just realized thats what Ben was meant when he said English. no offense taken, i'm assuming this was aimed at me. no big deal if you can dish it you can take it. right? what about capital letters? should i use them when needed like beginning of a sentence or will everyone understand what i'm trying to say?

On to more important topics. Come out and ride the http://www.centuryforthecure.com on Sept. 6th to help raise money to fund cancer research.

Just to keep things on topic, the D'bag with the blue pickup & orange 29er will be doing the ride (though he will be on a blue Cannondale roadbike). You can all try to stick your frame pump thru his spokes if you can catch him.:D

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.:drooling:

yes, commas are good. periods are good too. the meaning of run-on sentence has been totally redefined in this thread. here are a few basic grammar rules to help everyone out: http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/cnt_punc.asp

we can start a whole new thread on this and learn something new each week. once everyone learns to walk, we can run with things like complex sentences with conjunctions (kun-junct-shuns). you can look that up here: www.dictionary.com

commas are important. i just realized thats what Ben was meant when he said English. no offense taken, i'm assuming this was aimed at me. no big deal if you can dish it you can take it. right? what about capital letters? should i use them when needed like beginning of a sentence or will everyone understand what i'm trying to say?

Nope, not aimed at you. Aimed at Madness' .sig file. Didn't mean to come across as piling on to the critique of your writing style.

But, in all honesty, you could stand to use a comma or two here and there as well :D

Back
Top Bottom