2018 H2H Bulldog Rump (Kittatinny)

Heard it rumble through last night around 3am. Yesterday riding Nassau it was very dry and dusty. I was thinking that a little rain would actually help the trails. Hope that is the case at KVSP as well. The radar looked rough up there, though. Fortunately, it’s supposed to clear mid morning through early afternoon.

Ha ha.... Those rocks are twice as sharp when they're wet.

Looks like they got close to an inch of rain (per wunderground).

Beautiful day for a race!

1531686521742.png

Thanks for another great event Bulldogs! Despite driving down this am in torrential rain and T-storms, it calmed down to “only” rain while the endurance classes were waiting at the start for the lightning to pass and getting the all clear. Course held out fine. A bit greasy at the start in spots, but was really fine overall. Stuff moved along well and I’m always impressed by the quick results at the H2H events. Good seeing everyone out there today.

Was a great day out there today.
Zoe had a tough but good time with the course today.
Thanks team bulldog.
I must say that one of the endurance racers needs to chill out and watch how he passes the kids on the course. He does this at all the races. He doesn't call out his passes then flies past the kids almost hitting them.
He's gonna hurt someone or himself one of these times. He passed us twice, both times almost taking out my daughter. A few of the other kids pointed him put after the race and said he made bad passes on them also. He has to realize he's not the only person out there racing.
All the other racers were awesome. Called out a side and passed when safe.

Thanks to the Bulldogs for a great race as well! I’m glad the course held up so well after that downpour.

Did anyone else get stung? At the very end of the first lap of the fat race right before scoring I got nailed in the ankle. It’s still swollen this morning. It gave me extra motivation to sprint to the finish the second time around ;)

Back
Top Bottom