2016 July 31/31 Contest.. Who's In??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be down this week with Patty
I did this contest to get a helmet for her.
Then will scoot over to six mile.

Most people pop by the shop to show the hrs logged and claim a gift cert. You can give yours to matty if you like.

I am donating mine to Matty as well.

I'll be down this week as you have something for me.

Rode six mile this morning then stopped in to Halters to claim my prize. @jdog wasnt in but his staff helped me out. I got lost on my way back and it took me 2 hours to get home. It was a good morning though, Six mile is really peaceful when you are alone.

What! No participation trophies?!?!
Lol

Here you go, Mike.
73b.png

A sincere congrats to all those who made it through July 31/31 2016

Here are the results presented to me before the Aug 15th Deadline:

Ian Kowal : 70.48
Matt Bender: 56.45
Bill Atkinson: 54.23
Frank Harms : 47.55
Mike Williams : 47.27
Ian Gallaher : 46
Jason Fletcher: 43
Marvuh Tinitigan : 40
Mike Novotny: 39.16

Dana Naputano : 52.34
Jill Marie Chambers: 51.2

I'll leave this here for 24 hrs to allow any protest on comment before winners are announced

Last edited:
I think I may have ended up with 74.5, but I never reported it. Given that Jay sponsors the team it seems better for me to let someone else take it. Great job with 74+ hours. Enjoy the spoils of victory!

Thanks to @jdog for running this!

@Norm Makes sense... But you beat me fair and square...

@stb222 convinced me to throw my name in the hat this time so I'll give him credit for the motivation - it sucks he couldn't complete it due to unplanned circumstances. He would've had more hours than me.

If at anytime I felt beat up where it would've messed with training and racing, I would've pulled the plug. I was pleasantly surprised that the opposite happened. I ended up riding on the 8 rest days and just took it easy and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. If anything, it forced me to slow down and chill and take pics and more importantly helped me with balance which I could never seem to figure out.

Thanks @jdog for doing this. It is very generous of you to offer such an incentive. I used my portion to pick up a nice set of glasses and new bar tape for the roadie.

Great work to everyone who participated!

@Norm Makes sense... But you beat me fair and square...

@stb222 convinced me to throw my name in the hat this time so I'll give him credit for the motivation - it sucks he couldn't complete it due to unplanned circumstances. He would've had more hours than me.

If at anytime I felt beat up where it would've messed with training and racing, I would've pulled the plug. I was pleasantly surprised that the opposite happened. I ended up riding on the 8 rest days and just took it easy and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. If anything, it forced me to slow down and chill and take pics and more importantly helped me with balance which I could never seem to figure out.

Thanks @jdog for doing this. It is very generous of you to offer such an incentive. I used my portion to pick up a nice set of glasses and new bar tape for the roadie.

Great work to everyone who participated!

@jdog - I think I only had 47 hours in July not 74

A sincere congrats to all those who made it through July 31/31 2016

Here are the results presented to me before the Aug 15th Deadline:

Mike Williams : 74.27
Ian Kowal : 70.48
Matt Bender: 56.45
Bill Atkinson: 54.23
Frank Harms : 47.55
Ian Gallaher : 46
Jason Fletcher: 43
Marvuh Tinitigan : 40
Mike Novotny: 39.16

Dana Naputano : 52.34
Jill Marie Chambers: 51.2

I'll leave this here for 24 hrs to allow any protest on comment before winners are announced
eOXPWP.gif

Congrats to everyone and kudos to @Mountain Bike Mike for stepping up to report his actual numbers.

I think the standout was @mattybfat and @dnap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom