2016-2017 Schedule time

I will be in town for Nittany
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif

I've added most of the dates to the mtbnj calendar already... but I'm sure some have changed by now.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=famkbei28f1a408iq3ebj2kni8@group.calendar.google.com
I was actually looking at this yesterday trying to update my own calendar. The NJBA calendar has Marty CX on 10/22 if memory serves. Will definitely be looking closer later today.

I've been waiting months for CX talk, since @The Heckler s thread Cross is KOMing - 7 months
was locked up. :(

It's almost here!!!!!!!!

Fries has been trying to make PVD a World Cup level event but Roger Williams park just isn't set up well for things like parking and people and tents and a course that's isn't a pretzel. Too bad though. Hands down best course I've ever raced. Maybe it'll stay alive as a smaller scale event. Welp

I'm glad I hit Providence last year. I actually really liked the fact that the course was constructed in such a ridiculous fashion. It probably made for better spectating. I did find the area to be useless for other things especially with the hotel we stayed at was the most ghetto hotel I have ever been in.

The course was great except for pushing everyone into the chute after the start sprint. And then the first uphill which was removed for other races after mine.

Hoping to be cleared by the doctor to at least make DCCX and HPCX.

Everyone should do DCCX this year.

Hippo is still on NJBA also, 9/24.... I didn't do this one last year, but I heard after that it will be a different venue this year? Last year was just meh. May miss it again this year if it interferes with the NICA Leaders Summit that weekend...:(

Also... TWO DAYS OF BUBBLE!!!! :D Last year Bubble CX was my favorite track in the NJ series. IIRC there was a ton of positive feedback here on the forum as well.

Hippo is still on NJBA also, 9/24.... I didn't do this one last year, but I heard after that it will be a different venue this year? Last year was just meh. May miss it again this year if it interferes with the NICA Leaders Summit that weekend...:(

Also... TWO DAYS OF BUBBLE!!!! :D Last year Bubble CX was my favorite track in the NJ series. IIRC there was a ton of positive feedback here on the forum as well.

Was Bubble the race with the beach? if so, Yeah, that was a really fun course

I'm pretty devastated by the Providence news. That venue and course was truly something special. The layout was obscene last year, I don't understand why they did what they did with the reg tent but as far as courses go it was one of the BEST. So many natural features and rolling terrain. Well, maybe they wont need 14 flyovers to make it work this year.

Birds eye of new venue, and one with terrain.

upload_2016-7-12_10-48-57.png

upload_2016-7-12_10-52-38.png

*everyone* loved bubble. Everyone bitches about every race venue when they leave, except last year at Bubble. Everything about that course was done pretty well. Beach 3 times yet you never got the feeling of "this was thrown in here just to have sand" like you do when you go through a crappy volleyball court.

Back
Top Bottom