2016-2017 Schedule time

I'm planning on taking the PATH from Hoboken to 33rd Street the riding from there if anyone would like to bike-pool.

I'm planning on taking the PATH from Hoboken to 33rd Street the riding from there if anyone would like to bike-pool.
Any good places to park around there? Depending on New Year plans, definitely interested.

As a jersey guy who hates going to the city, do you have parking suggestions???
Like tips on how to parallel park? :p

We're working on securing permits for street parking outside the venue but no guarantees. The area immediately surrounding the park is mostly commercial and the times I have gone by to scope it out on the weekends street parking has been pretty wide open along Vernon Blvd and there always seemed to be a good amount (free too!).

There is a Costco immediately north of the park that you might be able to get away with but don't tell anyone I told you to park there.
There's a municipal lot on 31st Street between Broadway and 34th Ave which is about a 6min bike ride away from the park.
There's a private parking lot a little bit further away on just over the Roosevelt Island Bridge, which is actually a little closer because you can exit right out onto the bridge's foot/bicycle path.

I drove into Brooklyn last year for an other half release on New year's Eve. At that time in the morning, it was a breeze with almost no traffic.

Back
Top Bottom