2015 Race Thread - Inspirational Title

He probably got tired of writing. It takes a lot of effort to put those together every week which is why like nobody keeps these going.

Other people should chime in with new blogs!

He probably got tired of writing. It takes a lot of effort to put those together every week which is why like nobody keeps these going.

Other people should chime in with new blogs!
I agree with this. Most of the reason I don't post is because I don't want to do shitty posts when there is so much good stuff out there these days.

That, and I have a separate blog life on my coaches website.

I agree with Norm. For example - I still haven't had a chance to post about Bubblecross. I purchased the pics last night but didn't have time to download them. I have just thrown some shit together and put it out there but it was Meh at best. This past race was a good one and I want to make sure the post is better than Meh for folks to read and for me to look back years from now and appreciate it.\\it does take time but that's no excuse.

I get the "forum new generation" thing to a point.

It's his to update and he doesn't have to answer to anyone

BUT

There may need to be a better way to shut it down and walk away. Wrap it up with a bow or something.

You left us loyal @pearl fans hanging bruh!

I'm going to give a guess and say.... He's waiting 7 more days till he's done with his cross season, and then he will give a season closing statement...

can wait 7 days....

the-walking-dead-glenn-zombie-attack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom