⚡️Electric Sundays⚡️

No Sunday ride for me though I encourage my friends to ride the big (fuck) cancer ride at Allaire.

If any of yous want to ride Friday, I'm game.

No ES this weekend
Rain is forecasted so just gonna make it a pass.
If anyone is up to a Saturday run post up, I want to kill a battery that day!

98% chance of rain again for this Sunday
why-whyyy.gif

Matty: l’m available to lead Wildcat E rides any time
Hope you had a good ride today!
Went up an old OG trail today that was abandoned because too challenging I suppose, good for ebikes. Got to open back up.

Oh look no rain for Sunday but...
It is my special lady's Birthday so will be local with her. Probably Stephens if anyone has interest in a mild pace ride, post up...

Hopefully squeeze one more before years end, shooting for Wildcat 12/31.

Oh look no rain for Sunday but...
It is my special lady's Birthday so will be local with her. Probably Stephens if anyone has interest in a mild pace ride, post up...

Hopefully squeeze one more before years end, shooting for Wildcat 12/31.
Is the special lady your wife or Olive?

Time to reel this back in
With weather as crappy as it is one would assume round valley is about our only option for this Sunday.

Time to welcome our newest member @Patrick to the club. Taking a look down the 10 day forecast and the following weekend looks better but I won't be around 🙃

Let me know if your in for this Sunday at RV.

Time to reel this back in
With weather as crappy as it is one would assume round valley is about our only option for this Sunday.

Time to welcome our newest member @Patrick to the club. Taking a look down the 10 day forecast and the following weekend looks better but I won't be around 🙃

Let me know if your in for this Sunday at RV.
I took the current weather forecast as an opportunity to get my suspension service done. Should have it back by late next week.

Keeping in line with the mtbnj group ride series

We will join in and being it's one of my home parks I will lead you on a not so normal stephens loop. Expect some challenging terrain. Hope to see a good group of emtbs out here.

Stephen's State Park 2/11 Sunday
9am-12pm

Not sure yet if I'm e-biking or regular for this ride. But I did finally put new tires on my e-bike so I plan to start joining you more regularly again.

Keeping in line with the mtbnj group ride series

We will join in and being it's one of my home parks I will lead you on a not so normal stephens loop. Expect some challenging terrain. Hope to see a good group of emtbs out here.

Stephen's State Park 2/11 Sunday
9am-12pm
We don't have to ride with the snail-bikes, do we??:p

Even though this thread is quite, I have confirmation that this Sunday maybe the biggest group yet. Mtbnj me bikers maybe throwing stones 🤣. Get off the fence and join us at MTBNJ group ride this Sunday. Wheels down 9am.

Back
Top Bottom