⚡️Electric Sundays⚡️

Great meeting all of you this morning! Too bad I couldn't stay with ya through the full ride but thanks for having me along. I ended up staying down in the lower trails and had a great time.

Screen Shot 2023-11-12 at 11.31.11 PM.png

I'm searching for a ride leader for Wildcat MTBNJ series ride this Sunday. Bringing the Electric Sunday to Wildcat was a definite hit on my list. Hoping someone steps up. This is where we need @UtahJoe stepping up for us eh @jdog 🙂

I'm searching for a ride leader for Wildcat MTBNJ series ride this Sunday. Bringing the Electric Sunday to Wildcat was a definite hit on my list. Hoping someone steps up. This is where we need @UtahJoe stepping up for us eh @jdog 🙂
Well sure, but you will have to deal with analog speed.

Hang tight my E friends, still working on trying to find a leader to lead us around wildcat. If I can not then I may just roll my Rise with the Me bikers.

IF a M or L Loaner is available AND IF my very pregnant wife let's me go Sunday after being out all day Saturday for Sourlands TM, then I can lead a sweet eBike loop of Wildcat. That's a lot of IFs though...

IF a M or L Loaner is available AND IF my very pregnant wife let's me go Sunday after being out all day Saturday for Sourlands TM, then I can lead a sweet eBike loop of Wildcat. That's a lot of IFs though...
Yes hard to solidify a go with so many ifs lol

We are off of this ride at wildcat tomorrow.
I didn't want to pull UtahJoe as my personal guide for this team group ride.

Have a great Thanksgiving and hope to see yous next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom