OOS MOGA

I think it should somehow incorporate the mtbnj.com logo, with @Norm permission, and that would take care of the state outline too. Not full size, just a small tribute to our host. I wouldn’t mind more subtle color, like black with gray lettering. Not to keen on the pirate theme either. The dragon looks cool. That’s all.
When we did the v1, I asked about it once and @MissJR said it needed to be addressed with Norm.
I also thought about incorporating Jorba.

As much as I wanted to express our membership and proudly wear their logos, I concluded it to be a bad idea.
We released v2 jerseys to ppl we really didn't know too well at the time. I questioned how well would these ppl represent these 2 organizations. Would they drag their names in the mud? I didn't want to ruin their brands and didn't pursue any further.

I would much rather do mooch or Stephens. I will definitely be able to ride around 3 or 4. If you Guys's can make that time @Mathers @Danimal , let's plan on meeting at that dirt lot right off continental drive. We can go under rt 80 and head up. If it has to be a little later, let's do wildcat, so we don't sit in traffic.
Does that work? Post up tomorrow as soon as you know what time you can get there.
I will shoot you a text when I am able to head out to the park hoping to finish n Bergenfield around 2

Reactions: roc
I think I found our beer? It is excellent but the name is perfect. ODD13 Brewery out of Lafayete Colorado.
20190417_010355.jpg

When we did the v1, I asked about it once and @MissJR said it needed to be addressed with Norm.
I also thought about incorporating Jorba.

As much as I wanted to express our membership and proudly wear their logos, I concluded it to be a bad idea.
We released v2 jerseys to ppl we really didn't know too well at the time. I questioned how well would these ppl represent these 2 organizations. Would they drag their names in the mud? I didn't want to ruin their brands and didn't pursue any further.

I could always buy sponsorship space on your jersey. Have your marketing guy get in touch with me.

Mtb jersey, keep our colors, and no dragons, and IN PAT WE TRUST stays. Our logo and date of est. 2018. Open to Flintstone look more of a Bam Bam guy myself but open to something new w/o losing our colors. Colors to me are like team colors, the Cowboys don't change colors just rearrange a little for a newer look. That's all I got. A jersey is a pullover and a shirt is a zipper up can we establish this as a proven. Roadie is only a roadie when ridden on the road? A like for the state patch as per Max's design, on back, big and bold, right under our names across the shoulders. That's all I got????

I could always buy sponsorship space on your jersey. Have your marketing guy get in touch with me.
Buy? I wouldnt dream of taking anything from MTBNJ. I personnal would love to have the MTBNJ logo on our jersey... of course with your blessing.

If... the guys agree with me that this time around, the jerseys would be by invitation, I am less reserved about this.

Mtb jersey, keep our colors, and no dragons, and IN PAT WE TRUST stays. Our logo and date of est. 2018. Open to Flintstone look more of a Bam Bam guy myself but open to something new w/o losing our colors. Colors to me are like team colors, the Cowboys don't change colors just rearrange a little for a newer look. That's all I got. A jersey is a pullover and a shirt is a zipper up can we establish this as a proven. Roadie is only a roadie when ridden on the road? A like for the state patch as per Max's design, on back, big and bold, right under our names across the shoulders. That's all I got????

^^^ THIS!!! :thumbsup: Not too keen on the whole Flinstone/Fred thing. Don't even know where the whole 'Fred' thing came from? Must have missed something, but 'Pat' was always an OOS thing. Would like to keep it that way!

Too many varying opinions on the jersey design. I am just going to come up with something and go off in my own direction based on a DH jersey. If you guys like it... great. If not... just gonna make them for myself and whoever wants to join in.

No... it won't be the RDO colors... or will it? :p

Some strong feelings there!

Too many varying opinions on the jersey design. I am just going to come up with something and go off in my own direction based on a DH jersey. If you guys like it... great. If not... just gonna make them for myself and whoever wants to join in.

No... it won't be the RDO colors... or will it? :p
I thought you made @Fire Marshal Max your Supreme leader? Don't you need to ask his blessing?

Buy? I wouldnt dream of taking anything from MTBNJ. I personnal would love to have the MTBNJ logo on our jersey... of course with your blessing.

Yeah I think that would be cool, just figure out if you guys really want it on or not. Max probably woke up with a migraine because of this conversation.

I thought you made @Fire Marshal Max your Supreme leader? Don't you need to ask his blessing?
Supreme leader?
Maybe supreme secretary! He is the head of rides... who doesn't ride? OOS has always been a democracy of the core members and yes Max is a core member.

However, as far as the jersey is concern, I am volunteering my time on this so rest of yous can put up... or shut up. :p

Back
Top Bottom