OOS MOGA

i mod'd one of the 240s for a customer - threw out the two weber carbs, and replaced it with a holly 4bbl -
quickened it up quite a bit. sounded better too. probably cause there was no place for the egr ?
yeah, they rusted away even if they weren't driven.

---

geez, i can't find any of my old pics. maybe at my parents'

here's a pic of my Dad's CVCC after being rear ended....i replaced the bumper with some flattened out coke cans that i purchased at the parts store.
1975ish? i think i had my permit at the time cause i remember driving it legally.. at least i think i was.

View attachment 90036

it was not my dog.
I assume the dog was not in the hatch when it was rear ended. The first generation Civic was a fun little car. I had many Hondas over the years.

Back to Datsun, had a 280zx that was only a few years old and already starting to rust. Great cars except for that issue. This photo is very similar to the one I had.
32D8C2BC-A2E6-437D-8671-B44796BE3A1A.png
Not going to post any actual back in the day car photos as they include me as a young lad.

Yes it was. I just saw that I "liked" the post about cancelling the ride, I think I pushed the button as I was scrolling. And I did get the notification, I just type slow.

Cool idk what features work or don't

Anyone have a plan for this weekend, looking at RV or maybe hm? Soured on ramapo from our ice ride waiting on nice weather

Back
Top Bottom