OOS MOGA

MrsPat let's you keep all the crap? Please post more so I can show MrsQ

without going into the garage or the attic, or some of the darker corners of the basement (yes there is more basement.)

Note that i try not to let stuff get out onto the 1st floor - and keep the doors closed to the different rooms.

Just the main parts of the basement -

Tools & equipment room - had to do a pano. Note the mower blade sharpener, and might see the chainsaw blade sharpener. the bench requires a re-glue after 50 years.

IMG_3082.JPG

The sports memorabilia room - this was a really nice room - there is a 1930s billiards table (the kind with no pockets) a puck bowler,
and lots of cool stuff - it has been ignored for 10 years - and the kitchen project is right above it, so things were moved and never put back.

IMG_3083.JPG

My N-gauge train collection, old board games, memorabilia overflow - wine fridges for the good stuff

IMG_3084.JPG

Ebay section - a little bit of everything in here.
IMG_3085.JPG

Fishing and Slot Cars - and some more ebay stuff - that white bar across the top is a 120" projector screen.
i have a junk projector (the $200 type) and an old conference room one (the bulb costs more than $200)
never use it.
IMG_3087.JPG

random stuff, just sitting there - too nice to burn. like the carver 5 channel amp..
IMG_3088.JPG

IMG_3086.JPG

snowboard collection - skis and boots around the corner. this is an unfinished wall in the basement where we built an addition onto the back of the house.
13 years ago there is a bathroom to the right - also unfinished, except for the WC. which comes in handy. looks like the kid was doing some military presses @50lbs.
IMG_3089.JPG

There is also the garage - which has attic storage and a bay dedicated to bikes and gardening. The barn, which has the power
equipment and more junk. the boat is parked outside, cause it can't fit anymore - it was usually at my brother's place but i need to work on it.
another room in the basement for left over tile, and more junk (+water softener), and a wine cellar (not refrigerated) which can hold 700 bottles.

also the main house attic - which has a floor, and more junk! although my wife is trying to clear a box or so per month.

without going into the garage or the attic, or some of the darker corners of the basement (yes there is more basement.)

Note that i try not to let stuff get out onto the 1st floor - and keep the doors closed to the different rooms.

Just the main parts of the basement -

Tools & equipment room - had to do a pano. Note the mower blade sharpener, and might see the chainsaw blade sharpener. the bench requires a re-glue after 50 years.

View attachment 89979

The sports memorabilia room - this was a really nice room - there is a 1930s billiards table (the kind with no pockets) a puck bowler,
and lots of cool stuff - it has been ignored for 10 years - and the kitchen project is right above it, so things were moved and never put back.

View attachment 89980

My N-gauge train collection, old board games, memorabilia overflow - wine fridges for the good stuff

View attachment 89981

Ebay section - a little bit of everything in here.
View attachment 89982

Fishing and Slot Cars - and some more ebay stuff - that white bar across the top is a 120" projector screen.
i have a junk projector (the $200 type) and an old conference room one (the bulb costs more than $200)
never use it.
View attachment 89983

random stuff, just sitting there - too nice to burn. like the carver 5 channel amp..
View attachment 89984

View attachment 89985

snowboard collection - skis and boots around the corner. this is an unfinished wall in the basement where we built an addition onto the back of the house.
13 years ago there is a bathroom to the right - also unfinished, except for the WC. which comes in handy. looks like the kid was doing some military presses @50lbs.
View attachment 89986

There is also the garage - which has attic storage and a bay dedicated to bikes and gardening. The barn, which has the power
equipment and more junk. the boat is parked outside, cause it can't fit anymore - it was usually at my brother's place but i need to work on it.
another room in the basement for left over tile, and more junk (+water softener), and a wine cellar (not refrigerated) which can hold 700 bottles.

also the main house attic - which has a floor, and more junk! although my wife is trying to clear a box or so per month.
Just got the declutter edict last night
I'm going to take some of your junk and leave it on my curb....

Just got the declutter edict last night
I'm going to take some of your junk and leave it on my curb....

is organizing neatly the same as declutter? Storage bins are amazing!
especially if the labels are printed, and adhered to the same spot on each bin!

Mercury LN7

i had a 4cyl capri (crapie) in screaming yellow - purchased it not running - had a cracked head.
fixed it the next week - drove it for a month to get everything working, and got rid of it before something broke....
my friend had a 6cyl version w/5sp (i think it was 5) - ran well. but he drove it in a snow storm, and that was the end of that.

looked like this. weird lines.

1552498308160.png

a car i did like but never owned - buick reatta

1552498369681.png

Last edited:
almost

wrong mark

made in 'Merica, yeah sorta on par with Fiats
Getting touchy feely? The only Fiat I ever bought is my Grand Cherockee...

Anyway, the bad reputation of Fiats in the US was due mainly to 2 things:

- less aggressive corrosion protection of the body metal, due to overall arsher weather in the US compared to Italy.

- average US mechanic trying to use standard tools on metric fasteners

hence the ‘Fix It Again Tony’ moniker...

Little known history fact, FIAT was founded 4 years before Ford. They are pretty much equivalent in many ways though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom