OOS MOGA

I thought KVSP was this weekend?
we can still do that we were planning our own thing idk if I'll make that ride but lets get KVSP @Mtbdog which day is better for you since I think your the only person who knows it
The big MTBNJ ride is on sat. 12/22 so lets do sun. 12/23 at 10 am Goodale rd. parking lot
Check with @ReggieHammond as well
More ppl we have who knows the trail, the better it is

BTW, KVSP was this past weekend but rained out

6 mile it is!

aYL2Ky7_460sa.gif

I was referring to NA vs FI sorry for the vagueness

i could explain, but i think it would go over your head . . . (but then thats what happens when your always laying out on the ground . . .

That's because you are taking my post form more than face value

ha i take your posts for no value

Ahhh see your confusing actual age with mental age

this is apparently the issue, tho iv been told im 12 mentally sooo . . . .

So on a completely irrelevant topic, what are the plans for this weekend? I know the group ride got rescheduled for this weekend, but what else do we have on tap? Does anyone have any ideas or preferences? I am hoping to ride up north on Saturday because it has been too long since I last rode
I’m still at High Mountain waiting for you to show up since Saturday. It’s getting cccooold out here :)

Had my eyes dilated at the Drs today and I have to say the new Escalade lights are far more annoying than the Volvo's or Prius. Actually all vertical lights are annoying to drive behind
Vland-LED-Tail-Lights-For-Cadillac-Escalade-ESV-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014.jpg_64...jpg

toyota_prius_two_eco_2016_1-17.jpg
download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom