OOS MOGA

Really? Or are you excluding Netflix and etc?
Watch news in the morning but other than that, I do binge watch some series every now and then.
Sometimes for 30mins in the morning while making lunch. No regular shows, I can't be bothered to make those commitments every week. We had a recorder but we never used it even for sports. I don't recall watching a baseball or football game for more than an hour all year.

I don't disagree with you regarding Max being confused politics or not.

But I consider myself an right leaning independent... and me being poor... I contradict myself quite a bit.

Not expressing political views (I don't vote because I am on a green card, just grateful to be here), just referring to Max claiming he's a republican that voted for Murphy and Hillary and Menendez ...

with regard to being poor and leaning right or left or whatever...I believe that people are voting with their wallet (if they have one) more than their conscience...how do the richest people in the US vote ? I wouldn't be so sure that you're contradicting yourself!

Not expressing political views (I don't vote because I am on a green card, just grateful to be here), just referring to Max claiming he's a republican that voted for Murphy and Hillary and Menendez ...

with regard to being poor and leaning right or left or whatever...I believe that people are voting with their wallet (if they have one) more than their conscience...how do the richest people in the US vote ? I wouldn't be so sure that you're contradicting yourself!
Max is not a republican or democrat... he is a pubican

Max is not a republican or democrat... he is a pubican

Regardless of party affiliations, the person who hates me for being Hispanic has more common interest with me than the CEO of my company who shares the same heritage. Only think I'm confused about is people who think being ignorant or lying to them selves will save them.

Regardless of party affiliations, the person who hates me for being Hispanic has more common interest with me than the CEO of my company who shares the same heritage. Only think I'm confused about is people who think being ignorant or lying to them selves will save them.
Only thing more ignorant is passing judgement on those without walking..... riding a mile on their bike.

I don't have a problem with you being hispanic, it's your subie affiliation that bothers me...I'm with the mitsubishi crowd! 4G63 forever!

Back
Top Bottom