OOS MOGA

Would like to ride with my OOS brothers where ever it may be but if nothing gets on calendar, going on my own and try to get prettied up for my date. Prolly do gravel ride since I have done no prep whatsoever.
AppleCX is this weekend but I'm probably not going. I'm 50/50 at this moment as weather looks pretty terrible. Will probably ride TG morning and BF morning.

AppleCX is this weekend but I'm probably not going. I'm 50/50 at this moment as weather looks pretty terrible. Will probably ride TG morning and BF morning.
TG morning is going to be cold.... so I am going drink coffee and maybe binge watch some K drama

Thursday is going to be cold AF and will be thru out the night
6MR might work for early Friday
In!
I'm not cooking for TG this year, and if 6MR is a go for BF, I'm probably riding Wayay on TG morning (anyone?)
@Kaleidopete are you riding in TG morning? if so, what time do you expect to be out?

TG morning is going to be cold.... so I am going drink coffee and maybe binge watch some K drama
I'm probably just going to clean bikes on Sat and Sun, just sold the Transition Bandit, so the Paypay bank roll is growing for xmas. Sell two more and I'll have enough for a plastic XC bike this spring.

Back
Top Bottom