OOS MOGA

I think @Norm is going to charge us rent at some point. Good that we're neighbors and he likes dumplings

I do like dumplings. You know where I live.

BTW have you ever gone to the HIgh School on Chinese school Saturdays for the market?

If you do not quote my post, I'll never see your reply. This thread is impossible to keep up with. I'll just go ahead and assume that you guys will let me know if there's trouble over here.

I do like dumplings. You know where I live.

BTW have you ever gone to the HIgh School on Chinese school Saturdays for the market?

If you do not quote my post, I'll never see your reply. This thread is impossible to keep up with. I'll just go ahead and assume that you guys will let me know if there's trouble over here.

You need to ban @Paul H he is addicted to 9000

No, you're the one, my parents warned me about! Got me on this board all nite....
But everybody's parents wanted theirs to hang with the nice Chinese kids. True story, my hick neighbors thought I was mixed since my English was "good", that was the 80s in sububia NJ
3edb4f43e2cab207c637d4e4e7cbe6c4_w200.gif

I think you were at Nassau and MCBP?
I don't think you have experienced the full motley crew lol
Dan's fast and won't put up with your shenanigans. He's the one who gassed me around Nassau after I just got back from vacation. I found my rabbit...

Back
Top Bottom