OOS MOGA

Already been on 2, where have you been??:p. Rides are similar to this thread, lots of fun but also lots of talking lol

I've never been to a ride it's just a sausage fest in a parking lot not sure why we do this in parks Wawa parking lot would be suffice, since there's no riding

120mm set-up correctly will be better than 150mm not set-up correctly. Do you really need 150mm of travel? Honest assessment of one's needs ability or willingness to hang it out.

I think you scare off lots more than just the female member! I've wanted to respond to a post until I realized you guys motored ahead 4-5 pages and there's just no use responding cause it'll just get lost. When is the OOS.com website starting? Lol
I think @Norm is going to charge us rent at some point. Good that we're neighbors and he likes dumplings

I have a 120 fork and I bottom it all the time. OTOH, I also think that a hardtail is fine for 99% of NJ so I might not be a good judge of that.
You definitely can ride a HT... but the question is, if you had a choice between a HT and FS, which would you prefer?

I respond to stuff 4 pages ago all the time when I'm at work. Don't be so considerate, we need someone to keep us in line.
So... let's start a new thread.... kind of a continuation from the Beginner Group Ride thread but if you don't want to be called out as one, this is it.

For those weekend warriors where the pace is that of the slowest rider and where coughing up a lung is optional and you will not be frowned upon. You will be treated with encouragement and empathy instead. Need a break? there will be plenty. Just say when.

It would be awesome if we can take turns to introduce your stomping grounds to the rest of us and lead the ride.

Beginners are welcomed but will encourage to study the park a bit to see if it is something you would like to tackle. If uncertain, ask plenty of questions.

This is not my thread.... this is OUR thread so post away.

Here is the schedule
Oct 21- MTBNJ Chimney Rock
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/chimney-rock-group-ride-10-21.45636/#post-821041

Oct 27- Round Valley and MCBP
Nov 3- Sourlands
Nov 10- Mahlon Dickerson
Nov 17- Lewis Morris
Nov 24- Stewart??? It's hunting season
Dec 1- Deer Park @ReggieHammond
Dec 8- Wildcat
Dec 15- Kittatiny Valley @ReggieHammond
Dec 22-Sterling
Dec 29- Allamuchy @ReggieHammond

Where we have been
5/5 Sat: Nassau at 8AM with @qclabrat & @Rollin Dice
5/6 Sun: Stephens with @arangov3 ?
5/12 Sat: Allaire with @qclabrat ?
5/13 Sun: Ringwood??
5/20 Sun: Stephens State Park at 9AM with @ReggieHammond
5/26 Sat:
MTBNJ Nassau Group Ride
June 2: Lewis Morris (Sunrise Lot 8AM)
6/10: Stephens State Park at 9AM with @ReggieHammond
June 17: Six Mile
June 23/24: Tourne (Saturday leader @@arangov3)
June 30: High Mountain @Mtbdog leading and @C8N "weeping"
July 1: Lewis Morris (ride leader @@Mr. E Man ?)
July 4: Deer Park (special birth of our nation ride) with @jackx 40.887921, -74.814155 Lot 1 Main parking area 8AM
July 8: Stephens with @ReggieHammond
July 15: Chimney Rock (ride leader @@Kangdoy ?)
July 21/22: Sourlands (guest guides either @@rick81721 or @@fidodie ?)
July 28/29: Mahlon Dickerson need guide
Aug 4/5: KSVP need guide
Aug 11/12: Wildcat (@@JimN wants to show you his backyard)
Aug 18/19: Jungle (@@Mr.Moto know this place well, also the get well soon ride for Eric)
Aug 25/26: Clayton (haha, just a bone for you southerners, sucks you have to drive so far north every weekend)
Sept 1- Nassau
Sept 8- MCBP
Sept 15- Allaire (Schilling ride)
Sept 22- Stephens (may swap with Deer Park, which one haven't you been this year?)
Sept 29- Ringwood (JORBAfest 9/30)
Oct 6- Six Mile Run 9AM at Canal Lot
Oct 6- MCBP 9:30AM
Oct 7 - Ringwood 8AM Ryerson
Oct 13- Chimney Rock 7AM w/ @qclabrat Click Me Sorry folks... this ride is cancelled due to unfavorable trail conditions
40.594883,-74.561344 Chimney Rock Road Lot The generic middle. Great spot to park if you want to hit every trail. Not much to see on this side. Directions
Oct 14- Lewis Morris 8AM Sunrise Lot w/ @arangov3 Click Me
40.791978,-74.532231 Park Entrance This is the actual park entrance. From here, go up to the Sunrise Lake parking area. Directions
Paul, I don't think this will work, lets go back to the old thread...

Back
Top Bottom