OOS MOGA

If needed, I can assist as a tour guide for the following....

1539125152987.png

Dec 1- Deer Park
Dec 15- Kittatiny Valley
Dec 29- Allamuchy

Nov 24- Stewart: It's important to check the hunting schedule for this time of the year. Hunting up there is a means of life up there. I've been there on opening day....wasn't fun for us and definitely not fun for the hunters trying to score some food for the winter.

Walt disregard previous post, I found your post detailing your ride and hours of operation! Thanks!

View attachment 78531

Dec 1- Deer Park
Dec 15- Kittatiny Valley
Dec 29- Allamuchy

Nov 24- Stewart: It's important to check the hunting schedule for this time of the year. Hunting up there is a means of life up there. I've been there on opening day....wasn't fun for us and definitely not fun for the hunters trying to score some food for the winter.
Didn't someone mention parts of all three parks in one ride? Thanks!

View attachment 78531

Dec 1- Deer Park
Dec 15- Kittatiny Valley
Dec 29- Allamuchy

You are the man!
Noted on Stewart!

We can sneak in Stephens too for an epic day of 50+ miles. I haven't been doing the bigger rides this year, so it would hurt a bit.....but I have a proven loop if really interested.
That would in all reality be something some of us might aim for during next years cranks around the campfire as a weekend total. Maybe an epic day/night combo ride to 50. Just a thought for a goal to aim at. Cause right now there ain't enough hours in the day.

That would in all reality be something some of us might aim for during next years cranks around the campfire as a weekend total. Maybe an epic day/night combo ride to 50. Just a thought for a goal to aim at. Cause right now there ain't enough hours in the day.

7+ hours; a bit longer if we take longer breaks. Not lightening speed, but steady as she goes. It's absolutely possible, but will hurt a bit (for me at least).

Wonder how many of us can do a 50 mile trail ride. I'm thinking I can only do 20 max

You want to do a basic long ride early November, something to work for short term and get me motivated

mooch triple makes for a good ride, and theres enough variety there to keep it interesting without killing you with rocks. (beat ya down a but, but not kill ya)

Back
Top Bottom