Six Mile Time Trial Throwdown - Beat My Time

Is it me or is the elevation wacked. I know it usually is but 1200+ at six mile really?
I'm sorry for not clarifying this before. I was simply using this ride as an example but I wasn't at 6-mile for this ride. I was at Mahlon Dickenson. Sorry for the confusion.

I'd say bring back that awesome bridge that went right over the concrete slab creek crossing. That thing was scaringly awesome.

Throwback Sunday, was reading over this thread as it popped up in my Facebook memories thing that i did this thing 8 years ago... so many OGs and memories here!

Ha, I started reading the beginning of this thread, it took me several pages to realize Ilya started it, I looked at avatar and thought it was Woody.

I don't think i got a Garmin till 2011, and now I only use it on road rides to track pwr.

What is striking about this thread is how fresh/OG it all was and peeps posted with sophmoric spontaneity. After internetting for years how new can it be, now we scroll and say entertain me. We have so many options with social media yet we are more disconnected then ever. I'm not preaching, I'm just as guilty...however I'm supporting the backlash. That's why I love guys like Dave Taylor who post without thinking;)

Last edited:
What is striking about this thread is how fresh/OG it all was and peeps posted with sophmoric spontaneity. After internetting for years how new can it be, now we scroll and say entertain me. We have so many options with social media yet we are more disconnected then ever. I'm not preaching, I'm just a guilty...however I'm supporting the backlash. That's why I love guys like Dave Taylor who post without thinking;)

No please, preach on brother. These ‘18ers don’t know what they were missing

Ha, I started reading the beginning of this thread, it took me several pages to realize Ilya started it, I looked at avatar and thought it was Woody.

I don't think i got a Garmin till 2011, and now I only use it on road rides to track pwr.

What is striking about this thread is how fresh/OG it all was and peeps posted with sophmoric spontaneity. After internetting for years how new can it be, now we scroll and say entertain me. We have so many options with social media yet we are more disconnected then ever. I'm not preaching, I'm just as guilty...however I'm supporting the backlash. That's why I love guys like Dave Taylor who post without thinking;)
Go big or go home.

Back
Top Bottom