Allaire nearby trails ?

I spoke with some bikers in the Allaire Lot and it was said some real nice trails exist over by the parkway near the Cement factory which would be I believe Allenwood Road. This referring section is not the Pink section that I already know . The other is across the street of Atlantic between 1-195. In fact a blazed route is on the Maprika App " Other side of Allaire." . Can anyone add to this mystery trail system as it seams to be wooded areas still.

So here is the thing with the non-approved trails that are in all the parks....
Some of the stuff off Atlantic Ave. is the campsite and hiker/horse use only.
I would say anything that is behind the cement factory is private property and off limits.
We cannot add any non-approved trails to the official maps or sanctioned rides.
We can only ask that these trails do not get ridden which is why they officially do not exist.
Sorry if I sound like a dick but it is a pain to hear from the park police about this stuff time and again....
Now back to your regular scheduled posting

So here is the thing with the non-approved trails that are in all the parks....
Some of the stuff off Atlantic Ave. is the campsite and hiker/horse use only.
I would say anything that is behind the cement factory is private property and off limits.
We cannot add any non-approved trails to the official maps or sanctioned rides.
We can only ask that these trails do not get ridden which is why they officially do not exist.
Sorry if I sound like a dick but it is a pain to hear from the park police about this stuff time and again....
Now back to your regular scheduled posting
I want to add to what Mike said:
Riding non-approved trails just adds to the stereo-type that mountain bikers are no good ruffians and should be banned from public parks.

I spoke with some bikers in the Allaire Lot and it was said some real nice trails exist over by the parkway near the Cement factory which would be I believe Allenwood Road. This referring section is not the Pink section that I already know . The other is across the street of Atlantic between 1-195. In fact a blazed route is on the Maprika App " Other side of Allaire." . Can anyone add to this mystery trail system as it seams to be wooded areas still.

Let me translate......silence homie.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions