Allaire nearby trails ?

Andyguy

I spoke with some bikers in the Allaire Lot and it was said some real nice trails exist over by the parkway near the Cement factory which would be I believe Allenwood Road. This referring section is not the Pink section that I already know . The other is across the street of Atlantic between 1-195. In fact a blazed route is on the Maprika App " Other side of Allaire." . Can anyone add to this mystery trail system as it seams to be wooded areas still.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
So here is the thing with the non-approved trails that are in all the parks....
Some of the stuff off Atlantic Ave. is the campsite and hiker/horse use only.
I would say anything that is behind the cement factory is private property and off limits.
We cannot add any non-approved trails to the official maps or sanctioned rides.
We can only ask that these trails do not get ridden which is why they officially do not exist.
Sorry if I sound like a dick but it is a pain to hear from the park police about this stuff time and again....
Now back to your regular scheduled posting

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
So here is the thing with the non-approved trails that are in all the parks....
Some of the stuff off Atlantic Ave. is the campsite and hiker/horse use only.
I would say anything that is behind the cement factory is private property and off limits.
We cannot add any non-approved trails to the official maps or sanctioned rides.
We can only ask that these trails do not get ridden which is why they officially do not exist.
Sorry if I sound like a dick but it is a pain to hear from the park police about this stuff time and again....
Now back to your regular scheduled posting
I want to add to what Mike said:
Riding non-approved trails just adds to the stereo-type that mountain bikers are no good ruffians and should be banned from public parks.

Johnny Utah

I spoke with some bikers in the Allaire Lot and it was said some real nice trails exist over by the parkway near the Cement factory which would be I believe Allenwood Road. This referring section is not the Pink section that I already know . The other is across the street of Atlantic between 1-195. In fact a blazed route is on the Maprika App " Other side of Allaire." . Can anyone add to this mystery trail system as it seams to be wooded areas still.

Let me translate......silence homie.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions