9-0-7 fat bike FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is plenty of room to raise the post and stem.

Post is 400mm and the stem can come up 10mm and be flipped.

Last edited:
nanananananananana......babababababa....thank you very little.

GLWS...sweet bike.

so Rich should start a club like one of those high end car clubs - pay a monthly fee, which gives access to the bikes, for which a rental fee is paid when actually taken out...

geez - trade you for an old anthem with all new stuff.:D

I like the Husker Du tires. Well like & dislike. Something bothersome about seeing that there. Do you have a Replacements stem and a Sonic Youth BB on this thing?

But seriously, do I have to buff the bike out with a fine chamois to get it sold?

Can we just turn this into the official Caddyshack thread?

Last edited:
Ebay this beast while we are in prime season!!!

Love the Caddyshack reference, I can't remeber that dudes name in the movie.....on the tip of my tounge

I like the Husker Du tires. Well like & dislike. Something bothersome about seeing that there. Do you have a Replacements stem and a Sonic Youth BB on this thing?

Surly's Mr Whirly fatbike cranks are named for a Replacements song (off of Hootenanny album). A bunch of 45Nrth products are named for Minneapolis bands: Dillinger tires (Four, not Escape Plan), Wolvhammer shoes (metal band). There may be more.

Surly's Mr Whirly fatbike cranks are named for a Replacements song (off of Hootenanny album). A bunch of 45Nrth products are named for Minneapolis bands: Dillinger tires (Four, not Escape Plan), Wolvhammer shoes (metal band). There may be more.

Husker Du as well, I believe they were a punk band from that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom