9-0-7 fat bike FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_W

There is plenty of room to raise the post and stem.

Post is 400mm and the stem can come up 10mm and be flipped.

Last edited:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
nanananananananana......babababababa....thank you very little.

GLWS...sweet bike.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
so Rich should start a club like one of those high end car clubs - pay a monthly fee, which gives access to the bikes, for which a rental fee is paid when actually taken out...

geez - trade you for an old anthem with all new stuff.:D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I like the Husker Du tires. Well like & dislike. Something bothersome about seeing that there. Do you have a Replacements stem and a Sonic Youth BB on this thing?

Rich_W

But seriously, do I have to buff the bike out with a fine chamois to get it sold?

Can we just turn this into the official Caddyshack thread?

Last edited:

Johnny Utah

Ebay this beast while we are in prime season!!!

Love the Caddyshack reference, I can't remeber that dudes name in the movie.....on the tip of my tounge

SmooveP

I like the Husker Du tires. Well like & dislike. Something bothersome about seeing that there. Do you have a Replacements stem and a Sonic Youth BB on this thing?

Surly's Mr Whirly fatbike cranks are named for a Replacements song (off of Hootenanny album). A bunch of 45Nrth products are named for Minneapolis bands: Dillinger tires (Four, not Escape Plan), Wolvhammer shoes (metal band). There may be more.

Johnny Utah

Surly's Mr Whirly fatbike cranks are named for a Replacements song (off of Hootenanny album). A bunch of 45Nrth products are named for Minneapolis bands: Dillinger tires (Four, not Escape Plan), Wolvhammer shoes (metal band). There may be more.

Husker Du as well, I believe they were a punk band from that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom