WVP/Chimney Rock TM Wednesday 6/28 6pm

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Meeting at Newmans Lane before 6pm. Want to get working by 6 the latest. I have a few projects in mind on either red or blue. All will be a fairly short walk from the lot. It will be based on turnout/ranger input.

Usual info:

- Tools will be supplied
- We will be walking to work spots
- Bring gloves, something to drink & bug spray (though we have extra if needed).

Let me know if you have any questions and hope to see you there.

For Trail Maintenance cancellations due to inclement weather, please call 908-285-3800 or check back to this posting.

Working. If I ride there between now and the 30th, is there anything I can take care of solo? I have a battery operated hedge trimmer, Silky saw, and machete.

Meeting at Newmans Lane before 6pm. Want to get working by 6 the latest. I have a few projects in mind on either red or blue. All will be a fairly short walk from the lot. It will be based on turnout/ranger input.

Usual info:

- Tools will be supplied
- We will be walking to work spots
- Bring gloves, something to drink & bug spray (though we have extra if needed).

Let me know if you have any questions and hope to see you there.

For Trail Maintenance cancellations due to inclement weather, please call 908-285-3800 or check back to this posting.
strong maybe so long as no last-minute kid obligations get sprung on me

even w/ tools provided, worth me bringing my electric hedge trimmers and anything else I've used in the past on my solo efforts?

I don't think I can make it, but are you still planning on playing in the mud?

After discussing with the assigned ranger, we are a go on this. Plan is to repair the tread on the pipes on blue to start. Depending on timing and trail conditions, there may be a 2nd project.
pipe.jpg

I'm not going to be able to make this one...but look forward to participating in the next session.

sorry i can't make this.

thank you for all of the work recently at CR/WV. rode the park this past weekend and the trails were amazeballs! the reroutes on orange are great!

Wanted to thank those that came out (Cole, Rob, Norm, Zac, Sean, Justin and the unnamed family of 4). A short but successful session. We repaired the tread on top of the pipes on blue and did a small re-route, not far from the Newman lot. Also thanks to Ranger Ryan for leading us.

Blue 1.jpg
blue 2.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions