WVP/Chimney Rock TM SATURDAY 8/19 9am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is a scheduled session for this Saturday 8/19. Not ideal with Cranks happening but we roll with what dates they set. I plan to be there and hopefully a few people join me.

Meeting at Newmans by 9am.

We will be working on the red trail with a couple of smaller re-rotes/repairs/etc. All super close to lot.

Tools and such will be supplied.

Hope to see some of you there.

Last edited:
There is a scheduled session for this Saturday 8/19. Not ideal with Cranks happening but we roll with what dates they set. I plan to be there and hopefully a few people join me. Details on project/parking location and such TBD but will post when I confirmed with Park people.

Doubtful as I'm just getting back into town in the early afternoon but will keep an eye here in case things change and I can make it.

I'm out -- developed a case of achilles tendinosis.:( Until it heals (which could be several months, I'm told), I'm restricted to limited walking and riding...and then only on flat trails like the D&R. It will be a PLEASURE to do trail maintenance again in the future if I can get this to heal-up!

I'm out -- developed a case of achilles tendinosis.:( Until it heals (which could be several months, I'm told), I'm restricted to limited walking and riding...and then only on flat trails like the D&R. It will be a PLEASURE to do trail maintenance again in the future if I can get this to heal-up!

Speedy recovery David!

Heal up!

There is a scheduled session for this Saturday 8/19. Not ideal with Cranks happening but we roll with what dates they set. I plan to be there and hopefully a few people join me. Details on project/parking location and such TBD but will post when I confirmed with Park people.

What are you planning to do? I'm still pretty useless with an elbow tendon problem. But might be useful if a right arm is not necessary.

Heal up soon bro !!!!!!!!hit me up when your ready to do some flat D&R rides !!I am down for that with ya !!!!!!

1st post updated with some details. See some of you there.

Friday bump. Have a nice project scoped out on red, the more the merrier.

Wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone that came out. We had a great, hard working crew. Paul/High Tech was able to sent 3 guys to help out, which was huge for us.
Highlight (Kidding) was someone hitting a hornets nest and a volunteer kid getting stung like 8 times. Luckily for the kids sister, 1 of the High Tech guys grabbed her and ran off so she was unharmed and he was rewarded with 3 stings of his own. Hero like move there, so I bought him lunch.
While it won't look like much was done, as the projects were not big, they all should be an improvement and Hoping we solved the mud pits. Time will tell.
Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_9978.jpeg
    IMG_9978.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9979.jpeg
    IMG_9979.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 82

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions