WVP/Chimney Rock TM Friday 11/10

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So rinse and repeat with the High Tech crew and anyone else who would like to help out. Details on project(s) are still being worked out so more to come. Figure 8am start somewhere in the area.

Double secret. Meet us at the flagpole and you will be given directions to the secret stash.

I will defer to Kirt as I believe we are 95% of the plan but maybe not 100%. Or like 98%.

I like secret stashes. I mostly have those while snowboarding at sugarbush… let me know which parking lot here or drop me a DM.

Meeting on Chimney Rock Rd, right by/under guardrail climb. Pull over to side as far as you can. This is a no parking area but we have permission and a note to add to your dashboard stating such.

Meeting on Chimney Rock Rd, right by/under guardrail climb. Pull over to side as far as you can. This is a no parking area but we have permission and a note to add to your dashboard stating such.

Thanks @Kirt . Could we park by the fire road across the street from the guardrail? I know the southbound side of the road has some wash off.

Thanks @Kirt . Could we park by the fire road across the street from the guardrail? I know the southbound side of the road has some wash off.
You can if you figure out how to unlock the gate. 😆 It’s not an option for tomorrow. Park at Ballfield and walk down if you are more comfortable with that, maybe a 5min walk.

Great and hard working crew today.

Thanks @Kirt for organizing.

Some photos of the new routes:

IMG_4976.jpeg
IMG_4979.jpeg
IMG_4978.jpeg
IMG_4981.jpeg
IMG_4982.jpeg

Just wanted to drop a quick thanks to those that came out on Friday. Small but hard working volunteer crew, all of which put in a full day. Thanks Norm, Larry and Gene for the company and help.
Ryan was working but stopped by to help for a bit as well. Thanks for the support.
And of course, Paul/High Tech for the amazing crew.

I'm really happy with the results. Get out and ride it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions