WTT Thule Peleton for SideArm

Engignar

Recently bought a 29er with a Lefty, so I can not use my standard fork mount carrier conveniently. Would like to trade for a sidearm.

Recently bought a 29er with a Lefty, so I can not use my standard fork mount carrier conveniently. Would like to trade for a sidearm.
MSRP for Peloton is $129.95, MSRP for Sidearm is $169.95. Might want to offer up some cash or swag with your paloton. BTW, Purple Liquid has a Sidearm for sale for $100.

Will this work? its sitting in my garage...

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

It sure will! Do you want to trade, or what would you like for it? I believe Yakima trays are compatible with Thule cross bars.

its collecting dust in my garage, its my girlfriends i just need to run it by her tonight, Im certain she will part with it since it wont fit to her Legacy.

Several words of warning :)

- the big mouth clamps that attach to roof bars work, but the two front ones have been, uhh, 'rigged' to function as normal. the clamps are fine but one is using a bolt with a wing nut to hold the clamp (fits as it should) the other is using a nut and lock washer to hold the clamp shut, also fits as it should. The big mouth plastic pieces and rubber inserts are 100% stock, just the fastening bolts have been changed because she lost the two thumb wheels.

- its an older rack, its been used but works. Key to frame lock is missing (i think)...And isnt there supposed to be a piece that secures the wheels into the wheel channel?

R u local to Brick?

she gets home late tonight around 1030pm, if i had to guess i bet she'll ask for 50 beans

Last edited:
MSRP for Peloton is $129.95, MSRP for Sidearm is $169.95. Might want to offer up some cash or swag with your paloton. BTW, Purple Liquid has a Sidearm for sale for $100.

That's right I still do. AND I'm selling one to get a Peleton!

If you're still interested, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom