WTB: XC/AM Bike

mgs5053

Hi all - I'm looking for a (somewhat) beginner level XC/AM bike in the neighborhood of $1000-$1700. I'm looking for a full suspension, size medium, something along the lines of a Giant Trance or a Stumpjumper FSR Comp. Obviously not limiting it to those, they just seem to be the most common beginner-intermediate bikes I see for sale in a similar price range.

If you have anything you might be considering selling, shoot me an email at mgs5053@gmail.com.

I'm located in Hoboken, but work in Woodbridge.

Marcus
484-375-5788

Marcus: Sent you an email...let me know.
Matt

Hi all - I'm looking for a (somewhat) beginner level XC/AM bike in the neighborhood of $1000-$1700. I'm looking for a full suspension, size medium, something along the lines of a Giant Trance or a Stumpjumper FSR Comp. Obviously not limiting it to those, they just seem to be the most common beginner-intermediate bikes I see for sale in a similar price range.

If you have anything you might be considering selling, shoot me an email at mgs5053@gmail.com.

I'm located in Hoboken, but work in Woodbridge.

Marcus
484-375-5788

Hi all - Thanks to everyone that sent me messages about their bikes, but I did purchase a bike a few days back so I am no longer in need of one.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom