WTB hydraulic brakes CHEAP

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
A buddy needs brakes for his bike since the are FUBAR'd from sitting around and.... long story short he needs some cheap let me know what you have. The cheaper the better since I'll be buying them for him and I'm very tight on cash.

2009 Hayes Stroker Ace, silver, front & rear, your choice of 180mm or 203mm rotors. On the heavy side (these are 4-piston DH stoppers), but great 1-finger power. It's easy to get replacement parts (pads, pistons, hoses, etc.) for them also. Very good condition (replaced the pads and pistons a few months ago) - $120 OBO for everything. Let me know if you're interested.

Brand new Avid DB5's off my 2015 Beargrease. I took them off at purchase and put on a different set. Brakes and calipers only, ready to go - $80 picked up in person or $90 shipped in NJ.

I have an add in the buy sell

HOLD the phone.
I will have 2014 Shimano M445 hydraulic discs brakes (front\rear) for sale white in MINT condition next week. LOW mileage.
I'll take $39 for the set (no rotors). shipping is an option. See sample pic.
2012-SHIMANO-BR-M446-BL-M445-Hydraulic-Brake-Set-Front-and-Rear-White-2.jpg

OK. That sounds even better for your buddy. Hopefully he doesn't need rotors too.

I have used Sram XO brakes with brand new swiss stop pads. They came off a 26er so the lines are kinda short but I can get the measurements if interested. 160mm rotors. $60.

I have used Sram XO brakes with brand new swiss stop pads. They came off a 26er so the lines are kinda short but I can get the measurements if interested. 160mm rotors. $60.

Nice! Awesome that yours are XO and come with new swiss stop pads. AND rotors! I would assume that the front line should be ok for 26er and 29ers.

Too bad I am not in the market for brakes. I just got new Hope hydros.

ops I been busy and forgot about this thread, BUT I'm PENDING

if it falls through I will be reaching out to @stb222 not worried about size since this is for a 26er and its a 15 inch frame at that lol. My buddy is a little man

ops I been busy and forgot about this thread, BUT I'm PENDING

if it falls through I will be reaching out to @stb222 not worried about size since this is for a 26er and its a 15 inch frame at that lol. My buddy is a little man

Just sold. Stuff moves quick when cheap.

Back
Top Bottom