WTB Hero 4 Black or WTT my Hero 5 black (read further)

jredone

Ok so I've been getting on board with the gimbal game and my Hero 5 Black is absolutely useless with the thing. Just a design flaw and should not be compatible. I tried to return the gimbal but the company sucks and won't take it back because it's all used and shit.

Soooo here's a chance for a killer trade 5 Black for a 4 Black. I would like some money thrown in I paid like $400 and change for this damn thing and it's pretty rad. Or if you have a 4 black and would like to sell it, 2 GoPros is always better than 1 GoPro.

Lemme know what ya got
Joe

I'm dealing with the same issue. Although my Hero 5 does fit on the gimbal the extra weight of it and the fact that the weight is not balanced on the mount tilts the camera every time I hit a big bump. I don't know if that's the problem you're having but good luck with your search/swap.

Same problem, what gimbal are you using? I have the EVO SS. Jumps rocks anything at all the extra weight from the 5 makes the gimbal drop to that side. The noise from the gimbal motor is pretty terrible also. Camera is amazing though. Support from the company is useless as well.

I have a Rider-M. Amazing camera but picture is bouncy because now I don't use it with a gimbal.

Back
Top Bottom