Winter closest clean out - Free stuff

UPDATE - met up with mtn this morning and the Rome bindings, sunglasses and Spikeball went along with him to a very good home.

I'd take the Union bindings if we can railroad them up north, can't drive 2 hours with my back right now unfortunately.

No worries if someone else snags em.

@iman29 I have the pants. We'll figure out how to get them to you. Busy till next week unless you plan to be in the Warren area
thanks again Walt for the delivery and glad to make it worth you time for the beach cart.

Thanks again @don for the pants. They fit just that little bit snug (im like a 36 or 38 depending on the cut) but I am going to keep them and use that as motivation to lose the last few lbs this spring ;-)

thanks again Walt for the delivery and glad to make it worth you time for the beach cart.

Thanks again @don for the pants. They fit just that little bit snug (im like a 36 or 38 depending on the cut) but I am going to keep them and use that as motivation to lose the last few lbs this spring ;-)
hell yeah!

I have some items left if anyone is interested. All the shoes except for the Ride Concepts and the tennis nets might be good for the spring.

Back
Top Bottom