Winter closest clean out - Free stuff

don

Clearing some items out that haven't been used and taking up space.

Spikeball
Wilson driveway tennis net
Quik Goal driveway tennis net

Bunch of shoes
- Giro Jacket 2 - Size 11 Euro 45 - they are on the dirty side as I used them for a dig session but only a few rides in them
- 5-10 Freerider - Size 11.5 - these have a number of rides on them but the soles still have plenty on them
- Ride Concepts - Size 12 - Euro 46 - about 3 rides on them - I like RC but these are a too narrow for me
- KARRIMOR - Hot Crag Low Hiking Shoes- Size 11.5 - Euro 44.5 - worn about a dozen times - too stiff for my tastes

Snowboard Bindings
Rome Targa - Size L - I think these have a broken strap or latch - I'm pretty sure Rome has a lifetime warranty on their bindings. I've stopped in Waterbury and have gotten small parts for free for them in the past
Rome 390s - Size L
Union - Size M

Ice Skates
Women figure skates
Men's Hockey skates

Smith Sunglasses with interchangeable lenses

Patagonia Iron Clad panys 36x32 - worn about 3x - I bought on sale and in a rush and even after washing them a few times are still on the big size

IMG_1239.JPGIMG_1240.JPGIMG_1242.JPGIMG_1246.JPGIMG_1247.JPGIMG_1248.JPGIMG_1249.JPGIMG_1250.JPGIMG_1251.JPGIMG_1252.JPG

I have an Flylow shell size L that still has a season or 2 of life in it - I'll get pics

And a suction mount vise that I no longer needed. Got it at Eastwood a few years ago.

I'm going to keep the vise after texting with Shrpshtr lol

qclabrat - I can swing item by your house if you want later tomorrow.

I'm going to keep the vise after texting with Shrpshtr lol

qclabrat - I can swing item by your house if you want later tomorrow.
Sounds good I should be around after 11am. You any good with hot water heat boilers, lol...

UPDATE - met up with mtn this morning and the Rome bindings, sunglasses and Spikeball went along with him to a very good home.

• Love
Reactions: mtn
Dibs on the RCs if they haven’t been claimed. Should be down your way this coming weekend.
no claims so all yours - I'm heading out of town on Sunday for a week but around Sat if that works

Size info on the skates - 6-1/2 for the figure skates and skate size 8 for the hockey

Attachments

• IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1286.JPG
    IMG_1286.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom