Windham World Cup

mjshortell

Anyone have tips on where to get more info about the Windham World Cup race next weekend? What I have been able to find online is limited. The schedule on Windham's website says the XC course is only open for "training" for a short period Friday morning. Is this the only time you can pre-ride the course? Any idea where to find course maps? Cat 2 is only 3 laps and I heard last year was only 2.5 mile laps. That seems very short...

Any info/tips are much appreciated.

Wait Windham is still doing a WC x/c race but not the DH race. What kinda shit is that. Bring back the DH stupid UCI. Again left off next years schedule.

There is no World Cup race at Windham this year, Next weeks race is a Pro GRT & XCT race. Most likely will use the same courses as last years World Cup event.

I guess I don't know the difference between Pro XCT and World Cup. I'm talking about the races next weekend (August 13-14) at Windham Mountain.

Yeah its a ProGRT this weekend at Windham. Basically, the fastest of the fastest US guys attend, but you don't get the international World Cup Pros showing up.

Though, with the world cup in Mt St Ann Canada last weekend, i wouldnt be surprised if some World Cuppers are there. Plattekill had a special midweek "ride with Danny Hart day" today and tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom