❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Captain Brainstorm

So I passed a couple of guys on fat bikes last week on my way back to the lot who told me they had a friend behind with a flat. I agreed to provide some C02 to assist. I just want to say that if its any of you, I never saw your friend, I even double-backed in case we somehow missed each other.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I passed a couple of guys on fat bikes last week on my way back to the lot who told me they had a friend behind with a flat. I agreed to provide some C02 to assist. I just want to say that if its any of you, I never saw your friend, I even double-backed in case we somehow missed each other.

Thanks for trying to help, but it wasn't us. There's a group of Columbians that also ride on Wednesday nights, so it might have been them. We definitely saw them out there last week.

Captain Brainstorm

Thanks for trying to help, but it wasn't us. There's a group of Columbians that also ride on Wednesday nights, so it might have been them. We definitely saw them out there last week.
I saw those guys by the beaver pond, but it wasn't them, another group of fat bike guys. I felt bad that I didn't find their friend. I did find a flock of guinea hens though, which was interesting in and of itself. Those things are tick eating machines. One of these days I'll make the 5:30 ride, its a tough time for me, I usually need to be out back earlier in the day.

Top Bottom