Wild Cat Wednesday!

Dont know what the trails look like, but I took the dogs out in my yard last night and was listening to the lovely sound of trees creaking and snapping...so bring your saw.

If this is on I’m in. This could be quite entertaining.

I'll be there, and it'll certainly be entertaining. I guess I should have picked up those free beater wheels and mounted the studded tires that are just sitting in my garage.

Judging by the walk around my yard last night... You guys will have a nice slip and slide tonight. You might as well mount the road tires for extra entertainment.

Mark went out for a little recon and said conditions are good, and it's not too icy.

I just stopped by the Batcave parking lot and poked my head in a little, and it looks good. Lots of ice in the trees and off the trail but the trail it’s self looks pretty good.
D6E2A4A4-F175-4A82-B66B-0E40683A6F93.jpeg

Just got done riding from the dam up yellow to Orange then blue. Up higher and none south facing areas mist log overs are coated with ice. Most rocks are ok but some are iced up. Al t of bent over trees too. Cleared one where you make the right onto white/spine from Orange. .... then the blizzard hit.... so you guys should have fun tonight
20191218_140226.jpg
20191218_151847.jpg

Back
Top Bottom